Jeff and Ang invited us all out to the Cornmaze. Grandma, Philip, Liv, Dave, Stormy, Jameka, Ang, Jeff, Parker, Katie, Andrew, and I all had so much fun wandering aimlessly in the cornfields!
Fun at the Cornmaze!!!!
Jeff and Ang invited us all out to the Cornmaze. Grandma, Philip, Liv, Dave, Stormy, Jameka, Ang, Jeff, Parker, Katie, Andrew, and I all had so much fun wandering aimlessly in the cornfields!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
How fun, you guys are so cute! I love the pictures!
Love the pics...that is so fun that your family is all so close!
Melisa...you are such a pretty mom!!! No wonder where Liv gets her good looks...of course, Philip isn't half bad himself! Cute family and it looks like you had a blast!
HI MELISSA!
It was so fun to hear from you! I have had so much fun looking at your cute blog. Liv is absolutely adorable and soo big! What a doll. I'm sad that we never get to see you guys, but this will be a fun way to keep in touch!
Post a Comment