One GIANT Party!!!!!!!! MOM TURNS 60!!!!




This was one heck of a party!!!!!!!!! We had invited mom to an “office New Year’s party” but we surprised her with a 60th Birthday Party instead! We celebrated by dressing for the era...1940’s and 50’s which we had way too much fun with. Food, drink, dancing, memories, crying, laughing, hugging, more dancing, more craziness, and then it came to an end once the New Year rang. Thank you to everyone who contributed to the party’s success. I love you all! Happy Birthday, Mom, and Happy New Years to all of you!





Click here for more crazy pics!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

thx happy new to you guys! you guys look so cute all dressed up.

Heidi said...

I love parties with themes- looks like a great time!

shawna said...

looks like FUN! happy new year, sweetie!

Becky said...

It was a great time, what a great video you put together. I think I have to be nicer to my kids so they have such good things to say about me when I turn 60!

Logan and Lisa said...

It looked like you guys had so much fun. That was such a good idea. I bet your mom loved it.

Lance and Becky said...

What a great party, I love the pictures, how fun! Happy Birthday to your Mom!

birdbabies said...

looks like a fun crowd :) Glad you had a fun time. I love the new Niu family pics too! you look great!

Jessica Law said...

Love the PICS! looks like you pulled it all off beautifully. I wouldn't expect anything else from you. Love the your look. Although James Dean is pointing right to your hmmmm. How does Phil feel about that? I really missed you and sorry we couldn't make the trip up. There will be a trip in the near future though. Call me!

Melanie said...

How did I miss this post!!! You guys look so dang cute and I bet your mom had a blast. Talk about creative!

Erin said...

Meliss, so fun to read up on what you guys have been doing lately. Be in touch with me! Good to hear your voice the other day.

Love ya,
E

Blog Archive