We spent hours on the boat this summer thanks to the fabulous, Vince and Kim. Looking at these pictures makes me miss summer...dang you fall! We love you summer friends!!!!!!
Boat Day - First Day On The Lake from B Roll Production Company on Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















































































5 comments:
The lake is always fun. I loved the pics. I also loed the video. I thought it was new, different, edgy, family oriented. I loved it. Great job! Jenny
Looks like so much fun. What a great way to end the summer. I've never seen a board like that before, I'm amazed you can stay on without your feet getting strapped in. Looks like a lot of fun!
You seriously captured the fun that a boat brings to summer. These photos truly show the joys of being together with good friends and family on beautiful summer days. Vince and Kim are wonderful to share such a great boat with everyone.
This was a special blog. I love how your eyes see the world.
Melissa! This came up as a memory for me today on fb. There is a precious, priceless picture of Amy with Floss. Thank you so much! 💟
Melissa! This came up as a memory for me today on fb. There is a precious, priceless picture of Amy with Floss. Thank you so much! 💟
Post a Comment