A Day With Liv

So here's how it goes.. Liv wakes up, points to her shoes, pulls some clothes from the closet, and eats her breakfast on a "big girl" chair (she refuses to sit in a high chair). After spending some time with Grandma....

.....she loves her computer time (usually consists of pretending to type) and loves looking at family photos.


Then, she walks outside to pick the raspberries and tomatoes from Grandma's garden.







...and finally, she feasts. For her having a mother that is not the most organized, she surely is a little woman of routine. She is most certainly a little queen.

2 comments:

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Ahhh...what a cutie you guys! Sounds like she knows what she wants. Don't you love how they are so happy with the little things in life? Cute!

Jessica Law said...

Liv is precious as can be. Ok, I am almost sold on Boise if I can grow my own rasberries and make all of the fresh rasberry shakes I want in life. I can show Liv how to really feast!

Blog Archive