Philip's parents and sister, Maggie, came to Boise to spend the weekend with us!
Liv warmed up to her Aunt Maggie real quick!
Jammin' with dad
Liv was outside showing Maggie how much fun she has picking Grandma Bev's tomatoes when suddenly Maggie screamed when a little snake slithered under her feet. Superman Philip immediately ran to the rescue and grabbed the little thing. Liv tried grabbing the snake so it became a little angry. That's when Grandpa Larry decided to kill it. Actually, he made Philip kill it (sorry animal lovers).
Liv has now figured out how to escape out the front door. Little rascal was half way to the street when I caught her the first time.
Grandpa Larry teaching Liv about "Ike". Her face full of great enthusiasm explains it all.
Grandpa Paul spent part of lunch teaching Liv how to pick her nose. Successfully done, Paul gives Liv a high five. Now she seems to want us to cheer and laugh everytime she puts her finger up her nose. Pretty funny!






2 comments:
Liv is sooo cute!! I love her outfits! That's funny about her picking her nose...just wait until she goes from her nose directly to her mouth. Gross I know!
So Melissa, When is the next post? Now that I have you bookmarked I check you regularly. If I am having a girl, will you gift me some of those cute leggings? Or at least help me get my hands on a pair? I love to see what you are up to. Say Hi the Phil.
Post a Comment