Let us all take a moment to remember the special times we all had with Philip's gap.
The days of laughter when his wife had something stuck in her teeth and he never did will now be gone.
The days when someone asks if Philip wants a toothpick and all he does is smile back and say, "Does it look like I need a toothpick?".
The days of people thinking that he resembles The Rock until he smiles will now be a distant memory.
The days when innocent little children tap Philip on the shoulder, confusingly point to his teeth and say, "Hey mister! You're missing one!" are all gone.
Goodbye, dear gap. May you rest in peace






4 comments:
You guys are too funny! Hey, I love the Gap, I shop there all the time. Haha (I'm obviously NOT as funny as the Niu's) That's great about the "soon to be no gap." Let us know how it goes. Both Brett and I could also use braces (Brett refuses) but I on the other hand would love to. We're excited to see the outcome.
You guys are hilarious! I'm happy for you Philip! Lance had braces when we met, and I had invisalign. You'll love it! I'm excited to see when you get them off!
HOW SAD :( We will miss the gap...I can't believe you will be a whole new person...WE MISSSSSS you guys when are you coming to visit I am going insane!!!!!!
Hey Wassup with that we love the Gap.... How am I gonna its him without it. Just joking. Nice blog you guys. Thanks for the Christmas card love love loved it.
Post a Comment