Pickin Apples


My brother, Jeff, and his wife, Angela, had the brilliant idea of doing a fun family project a few days ago. We drove out past civilization into the Church's orchards. It was over 80 acres of rolling hills full of peach trees, nectarine, and every type of apple tree you could think of. The kids each had a bucket and we picked and picked (actually they ate and ate:-) But we ended up getting a huge bin full of apples that we were able to give to the Church. The Church then distributes them all over the world to help feed the needy. It was so fun!

Taking a walk

Tada!

Liv's bucket

Liv got a little tired so she joined the apples

4 comments:

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Hey there!!

Glad to see you found our blog. Isn't blogging a great way to keep in touch. How cute is Livia?!! I love the picture with Philip and Liv walking together. Such a contrast in height. It's awesome. So, where are you guys living?? Tell Philip we said "hello" and I'll be checkin up on your blog here and there ;-)
You guys make such a cute family!

Di

Alicia and Daniel said...

Liv is so big!!! I miss her...and you guys I guess he he It looks like you are having so much fun, if you get ambious you should come out to a game :) or just to visit me at home lol Love you all and miss you!!!

Lance and Becky said...

Liv is sooo big, she's a doll! You guys are too cute of a fam, and I loved hearing from you, it really made my day! We miss you guys! Are you still in Provo? You guys look great!

Lance and Becky said...

It's me again Niu's! I commented on another blog of yours after I read your comment...I hope you got it, and we really need to get together here soon!

Blog Archive