So Grandma Bev was so nice to sew little bear ears to go along with Liv's outfit. Unfortunately everyone said anything from, "What a cute little bunny rabbit" or "Oh cool, a meerkat costume!". Whatever she was, we had a fabulous time on Halloween! Thanks Grandma Bev for helping with her costume!
she is soooo cute! looks just like her mama :) you look amazing. it's so fun to catch up on your life, and i'm excited to hear you're in boise...next time i'm out there, we'll have to get together. **hugs**
Oh my special little Designer Livia! She definitely resembles nothing but a cute little bear cub. I bet this Halloween was fun for you guys with Livia trick-or-treating. Lukee loved it too. He used the same dialogue at every door..."trick treat...thank you...bye bye." He came and the girls came home with a wealth of candy we have no idea what to do with. Love you.
Livias the cutest little bear! I love how you curled her hair. You look beautiful too! To answer your question, Talli turned two in July-she's at such a fun age- she's starting to say the funniest things!
What a cute costume! We had fun hanging out with you guys last night too!! I already can't wait to play the Wii again...I rocked the house!! JK, but seriously lets plan another get together soon!!! You guys are awesome :)
9 comments:
she is soooo cute! looks just like her mama :) you look amazing. it's so fun to catch up on your life, and i'm excited to hear you're in boise...next time i'm out there, we'll have to get together. **hugs**
Livia is so cute! You look great and it is so fun to see you guys! We'll keep up on you too!
love ya!
Oh my special little Designer Livia! She definitely resembles nothing but a cute little bear cub. I bet this Halloween was fun for you guys with Livia trick-or-treating. Lukee loved it too. He used the same dialogue at every door..."trick treat...thank you...bye bye." He came and the girls came home with a wealth of candy we have no idea what to do with. Love you.
She is beautiful, and she's so darn cute! Love her curly hair!
Hey miss,
How do you play music on your blog? I love your song choice. Give me a call or ichat. I find out what sex the baby is today...yipee!
Ok, officially the cutest costume I've seen for Halloween! Livia is beautiful as always, man you too Missy!! Thanks for the pics!
Livias the cutest little bear! I love how you curled her hair. You look beautiful too! To answer your question, Talli turned two in July-she's at such a fun age- she's starting to say the funniest things!
What a cute costume! We had fun hanging out with you guys last night too!! I already can't wait to play the Wii again...I rocked the house!! JK, but seriously lets plan another get together soon!!! You guys are awesome :)
I loved her costume. She is so adorable.
Hey and if you guys ever want to you should come to a basketball game. I could get you guys tickets.
Post a Comment