Livia's cousin, Parker, got baptized a couple of weekends ago. (Parker is the blondie to the left). He was so excited to be "perfect" that he and his cousins, Jake and Sam, threw up some gansta' signs to celebrate :-)
All the boys except Brad were able to be there together. They spent the afternoon golfing and doing manly stuff while the ladies did their shopping and "womanly" stuff.
The "Fellas" Jeff, Dave, Dad, Brian, Layne, and Philip
Jake, Sam, and Parker
The Ladies Stormy, Mom, Livia, Melissa, Angela, Tatiana and Andrew






5 comments:
Hey babe,
Love the new blog format. I actually like it better than your last and I didn't think that was possible. I still haven't quite found one that I am comfortable with yet, but thanks for your comment. I will be calling you soon to ask advice on the updated logo stuff. He is supposed to have more to us on Tues. Love you and miss you. Tell Phillip that I will forever miss his gap as it is disapearing more and more everyday. BYE!
How cute, I love the gangsta signs! :)
Philip and Melissa, hey this is jenny richins (brewer) here. i just blog hopped from celestes' blog. anyway, it was fun looking through your blog. it is cute and your family is cute.
well i just went private with our family blog, you can email me at: jenrichins@yahoo.com so i can send you an invite or you can post on my public blog. anyway, just wanted to say hi.
What a cute family you have! Oh, and Troy says he's so fore (freaking sore) from his work outs with Philip!
Phillip,
Hey this is Brandon Nielson. Just ran into David Noack who served in your mission. He and I are now home teaching comps in Kentucky! blnielson@gmail.com
www.nielsonfam.blogspot.com
Peace!
Post a Comment