An option for extra cash :-)



LADIES LADIES LADIES (or guys, whoever)!!!! Philip is a co-founder of a brand new company called Jus International. Jus is looking for a spokesperson who is health-conscious and who is juggling the daily activities of life and kids, etc.
I'm putting this on the blog only because I KNOW that a lot of my girlfriends who read the blog are PERFECT for this (you know who you are). Money, trips, personal trainers, other prize stuff are attached. Plus, if you've wanted to be on TV...here's your chance so submit your name as soon as you can. If you don't want to submit it then have your husband or friend submit it for you...then they'll win money as well. I'd rather have someone I know who deserves to win take the cake rather than a "Joe schmoe"!

Go to www.jus23.com and click on "Spokesperson" to submit your info. Get on it, my talented friends!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

What a festive backround- I love it. You guys have such a beautiful family! It will be fun to get to know you better from your blog

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Wow!! This is AWESOME! You guys are such great entreprenuers! Good work!

Philip and Melissa said...

Thanks Heidi...it will be fun to get to know you too! And Diana, that's very nice of you to say but I have nothing to do with this business...it's all Philip and my brothers on this one :-)

Alicia and Daniel said...

Way cute I love the Phil Niu speech I just wanted to pull him off the screen and hug him so give him a big one from me...When are we going on the cruise? love you all

Alicia and Daniel said...

I think you are on right now...and I can't see the second photo?

shawna said...

how exciting for you all...i'm looking forward to hearing how things progress :)

shawna said...

how exciting for you all...i'm looking forward to hearing how things progress :)

birdbabies said...

you guys are so awesome! If you don't find the right spokesman, than i'm always up for nominating my husband :) He's such a clown! Do you know we have a blog too? Email me, I guess I don't have your address and we'll catch up!
Love (your cousin) Lisa
mavfreck16@hotmail.com

Blog Archive