BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's famous! The Rigby Family (my mother's fam) gets together every year for Christmas to celebrate the traditional annual RIGBY FAMILY BINGO CHRISTMAS PARTY.

Aunts and Uncles work all year to pack one large room full of goodies, presents and surprises. We eat, we chat, and then the game is on!!! Grandpa Rigby calls out the number/letters and once you get BINGO, you run to the room to choose your prize.

Liv walked away with Curious George, a talking Picnic set, and then ended up eating the Bingo beans. She thoroughly enjoyed herself.







Thanks to everyone for the wonderful weekend! Love you all!

7 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

How fun!! I hope you guys got a lot of cool stuff...then you can share it with us 'cause it is the season of giving!! :)

Jessica Law said...

I bet you are glad to be near your family to go to fun events like this. It is just not quite a holiday season with those who love you most. I can't wait to get on a plane and go home.

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Wow! That is awesome! Bingo and Potluck dinners...it doesn't get much better than that. I love fun family traditions like that! And how cute is Liv!! What a sweetheart! We hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Lance and Becky said...

What a great tradition! How fun is that, I love BINGO! I would love to have your address, my email is rebeck828@yahoo.com

Melanie said...

Wish we could have been there! Thanks for all the pics. Miss you guys!

Alicia and Daniel said...

BINGO is great and I love it when you have edible peices ;)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time with your family, Melissa! Our family and friends have an annual day of bingo on New Year's . . what could be better, right? Amazing family + the company of good friends + yummy eats + some good ole bingo = great memories. . . oh yeah and a big win from Hawaii wouldn't hurt anything either! :) Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family . . . here's to a great New Year's! Miss ya . . .

Blog Archive