Liv has added a new practice to her daily routine. Liv wanders and rumages through piles and cupboards to find interesting things and unique ways to display her creativity. Old costumes, Grandpa's hats, anything to "dress up" in.
Although, she doesn't play dress up alone.
When we have "clean up time", she insists that I put on my hideous red leather pants from back in '99, my hat, and her outifit of choice to continue cleaning the house. I guess it makes cleaning the house that much more fun :-)
Her new favorite accessories: Mystery person's Reading Glasses, and Grandma's Dress Up Wig. She insisted that her Daddy join in the fun.
Maybe next time we'll catch a pic of my leather pants. They really are hideous.






3 comments:
Ha ha! That's a great look for Phil! He should consider growing his hair out! :)
Were you gong to post a pic of Phil in the wig? I missed it.
Like father like daughter...love the dress up stuff.
Post a Comment