I got tagged by Erin and Ang...so here are:
6 Facts About Me
1. I have an obsession with Macaroni and Cheese. I don't know what it is about that stuff but man, I can eat a whole box by myself. In fact, I just did.
2. Philip and I love each other very much, BUT I am not allowed to ask Philip to play me in Mad Gab, Sequence, or PING PONG. For the health and love of our marriage, we've made those 3 phrases swear words. Since we both come from competetive sports backgrounds, we get a little intense on "game night".
I usually beat him in Mad Gab. It bugs the heck out if him.
He always kills me in Sequence and I hate it.
And this last weekend, I seriously handled him in Ping Pong, ran a couple laps around the Ping Pong table following my celebration dance. I expected Philip to giggle but instead I got what I call the "Tongan eyes"(the look I get when Philip gets very intense and/or upset) Maybe we'll pick up something a little less competitive that we can do together...like knitting or something.
3. I'm the only girl in my family and I have 5 brothers. (Wow, that was a boring one).
4. I have a picking problem. Bumps, zits...it's gross, I know. But I can't help it.
5. I'm a side sleeper. My mom has always called me "Princess and the Pea" because I can't sleep unless I have a pillow between my knees, a pillow to snuggle with, and a perfectly soft yet firm pillow to rest my weary head.
6. Ever since I was a little girl, I've had dreams of singing on broadway. Very real dreams in fact. To be more specific, I've always wanted to be Eponine in Les Miserables. Probably more than likely not going to happen at this point so we'll stick to being Eponine in the shower.
And that's all she wrote!
RULES:
1. The player lists 6 facts about themselves
2. At the end of the post the player tags 6 people and posts their names. The player then goes to their blog and leaves a comment letting them know they have been tagged, then asks them to read the rules.
I TAG:
JESSICA
ALICIA
SHAWNA
BRYNN
MELANIE
TIFFANI
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Very good, very good, but I know all of that about you already! Especially the picking one...but once we say our problems out loud it is easier to resolve them right? I will think on this the next couple of days and decide what I do and don't want to reveal to all 10 of my blog readers. Miss you.
I am so with you on the Mac and Cheese. And picking things too- especially my husbands skin- is that gross?
Hey, thanks for doing that. Pretty fun, eh? I thought picking was a Garner thing, but it must be a Rigby thing as well. Except those Rigby girls wouldn't let you know about it. :)
I totally know what you mean...I definitely got the "Tongan eyes" from your hubby the other night when I kicked his butt in Apples to Apples! Okay, just kidding! He totally won and was totally cool about it! Anyway, on a more serious note...I freaking LOVE mac & cheese! Maybe that should be our first meal with our cooking group :)
Oh and one more thing... I think we should go to Broadway together! I've always thought it would be a blast to dance on Broadway... So, we'll let our husbands take care of real life and we can go live our dreams. You down?!
Melissa . . . mac and cheese is the food of champions! Best ever especially when it is homemade :) I also can't believe how big Livia is getting . . . and she's still as darling as ever! Hope all is well!
Miss ya . .
Kimi K.
P.S. I have news for ya . . .
Post a Comment