Are you Knotty?!?


LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!  I introduce to you....KNOTHEADS!!!!

My friend Jessica Law just officially launched a hair accessory that will completely change your way of doing your hair and your children's hair.

If you have little girls, you NEED this.  The possibilities are endless I tell ya.  

Jessica is a talented young lady.  All while being pregnant with her 4th child, she and her husband Scott have put together an impressive package that is causing a buzz all over the world.  From Australia to Paris to Los Angeles to Miami...even Paris Hilton has a few!  And if you turn on Dancing with the Stars, you'll see some of the ladies sporting some as well.   Seventeen Magazine, InStyle magazine, etc....they're all wanting a piece.  

I'm so proud of them for all that they've done and for all of their hard work to make sure this product is done correctly. It's definitely making a splash in the hair and fashion world.

Check out their website, www.knotheads.com or their blog; www.knotheadsblog.com

I'll for sure be purchasing some for fun and different ways of doing Liv's hair.  I'll also get some long knotheads for me so I can do some unique up do's and funky do's.  So exciting!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Life with the Warrens said...

i love these. i have to get some for me and my girls. i am always trying to do something new but bobby pins just don't cut it for me!

Becca B said...

Those things are awesome, i will definately be adding those to the bag of hair accessories for my girlie-girls. I love the niu look on your blog :)

Jessica Law said...

My sweet Melissa,
Thank you so much for helping us spread the word about knotheads. As you know we have been waiting a LONG time for this day to come. BTW, because I haven't made my post yet, Please let your blogger community know about our coupon code for the launch for %15 off. The code is naturally "LAUNCH". Share this with the ladies!

Becky said...

I am thinking you could add some for me to your order! I am slow to order things! I do have an aweful lot of girls in my house, they could be a real hit!! Thanks for sharing, and good luck to your friend!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

How cool is that??? I dig the heart!
By the way your blog is so dang cute and really classy but cute looking. I almost think my blog is a little overdone. I really dig yours!

Lance and Becky said...

Those are awesome! I will have to get those for Rylie...the only thing she needs is some hair! :)

[Morgan] said...

What the, those are sweet. I've never seen anything like it! Are they are to do? Ellie would love that heart do!!!

Blog Archive