Hello. This is Thomas, our nephew. A vivacious, lively, active, spit fire 4 year old. Here he is patiently waiting to talk to his grandmother, Alice, while he begins to open up his first birthday present. 

A STAR WARS COSTUME!!!! He cannot even contain his excitement.

"I want it on dad!!!!!!"

And this is when the fun begins. Thomas wanted a Star Wars party for his 4th birthday. And most of the Boyle Family came to join the fun.


Brad and Erin had everything planned for these little youngsters to have a blast; obstacle courses, pizza, cake, presents, etc. The funny part is that I think the adults had more fun than the little ones. Check out our totally awesome "light sabers"....

















HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS!!!! Thanks for the fun party!


Brad and Erin had everything planned for these little youngsters to have a blast; obstacle courses, pizza, cake, presents, etc. The funny part is that I think the adults had more fun than the little ones. Check out our totally awesome "light sabers"....

















HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS!!!! Thanks for the fun party!






5 comments:
I have 3 sons that are OBSESSESSED with Star Wars. They would have loved to have been there. My 9 year old just finished his own home video titled "Star Wars VII: Han Solo's Revenge." Premiers this Saturday!
wow, it looks like you had a blast!
Gotta love the Star Wars! It was good to see Philip while you were here! I hope we can all get together when you're in town again!
So fun! The lightsaber is a great accessory for you! Your pictures are great by the way!
That seriously looks like it was a fun party for all involved! I love all the pictures of the adults, I think that is my fav part!!! Your pictures are all beautiful! I still want to know how you frame them? Is it a website or a photoshop program??? They look SO GREAT!!! You are a fantastic photographer!
Post a Comment