Old Buddies and Belly Sisters

(KC, Philip, and Garner)

This past weekend, we had the opportunity to meet up with some of Philip's old college buddies.  If you look at the road that these three guys have taken, it's no wonder why their paths have crossed.  They each have influenced and have been examples to each other in so many ways throughout their college careers.  

Take KC Bills for example.  A BYU football player who had the potential of being one of the top Safetys in the league.  His football career was cut short due to painful injuries to his back. 
 
Philip Niu, started as a freshman tight end at BYU who had NFL potential but also had his football career cut short because of 3 ACL surgeries to his knee and 1 on his ankle.  

Garner Meads, a standout BYU basketball player that could've easily gone NBA but ALSO had his career cut short because of stomach muscle tears and numerous painful surgeries.  

These three guys have a lot in common.  It was incredibly painful for each of them and each of their families and wives to see their careers come to an end.  They went through some mental, physical, and spiritual pains together but still to this day, remain 3 of the most outstanding gentleman I have ever met.  And what I get out of it, is that I have fallen in love with their wives, Julie Meads and Stacy Bills.  

It's always a thrill for these three guys and our families to get together.  Stacy and I had babies a few weeks apart and now Julie is pregnant!  So fun!  

So as the fellas and ladies got together to catch up, the babies tore their clothes off and danced the night away.  It honestly was hilarious!!!!





Hailey had all the moves and taught Liv a thing or two.  A few kicks, body rolls, and saucheys.  

Liv trying to show off some of her "assets".  



Saying their good byes!  


3 comments:

Erin said...

sorry bout the grammar, im typing one handed with jonah in my lap. loved the new pics, so adorable! also, are you guys still planning on coming to utah soon? please call me when u do, we r here and would love to see u!!!

Heidi said...

I love your daughter's olive skin!

Anonymous said...

the only asset of hers I want to see is between her legs I LOVE c-il- pu--y

Blog Archive