Modern Day Snow White


Meet Taylor. Our gorgeous friend and Phoenix Suns dancer from Arizona. Porcelain perfect skin, dark long hair, and beautiful blue eyes. I was so excited to take some shots of her.




4 comments:

Becky said...

did you have a fun trip? You have definately got photography on the brain. Didn't I tell you it is highly addictive?? but I don't think it is damaging (I haven't had my brain tested for damage, but I think I am ok)
good work!

Melinda said...

She is beautiful. I love all the pictures you took. My favorite is the one on the bridge.......the lighting is just AMAZING.

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Wow... Your photography skills are awesome! I'll see you in a few minutes to watch Idol :)

theniufamily said...

So true that she is Snow White. I love these. I am so glad you took some pictures of her!

Blog Archive