
...it's all about the eyes in photography. So I've been trying to figure out the best way to capture the color and how to make the eyes "pop" in the photo. My cousin Jen (who's a fabulous photographer) pointed out to me a while back a photographer who works with children's fashion and celebrities and such. This chick REALLY knows how to captivate you through the eyes. So that has been my project this week: How to make Liv's eyes "pop". And I've figured out some lighting and certain shutter speed tactics that make the little squiggly lines in the iris stand out...especially in lighter colored eyes.
Anyways, if you need us....we'll be in Phoenix enjoying family. Philip is going for Jus meetings but Liv and I will be soaking up some sun. :-) Love to all!






11 comments:
so... if I need you I can just pop on down to Phoenix and you will be there? I think I must have something really important to talk to you about! will we be relaxing by the pool?
Have fun!
We NEED to get together SOON so you can teach me how to use my camera (maybe we can go to project day! Ha!)!! I hope you have a good time in AZ... Lets get some more banana cream pie when you get back...it was SO yummy!
When are you going? I'd love to help with Liv! I'll swap you Liv-sitting for a photo session!
Can't wait for you to come down :) I'll be soaking up the sun with you girls!
That's funny, in your last post I meant to leave you a comment about how pretty livs eyes are in the first picture! Way to go these photos are awesome!
Your doing such a great job with the photography! I am proud of you! I am jealous I want and need sun. Have lots of fun!
fabulous darling. you are amazing at making them pop. i think i like the top left one the most. i must be the coloring. it makes her look so innocent and vintage!
You're doing a great job, the eyes in those pictures look amazing! Oh, and bring some sun home with you please please!
Great job. It's easy to make Livia's eyes pop, they are gorgeous.
Well for sure enjoy that sun!!! It is so nice to have the sun back from that winter. Well as much as a winter as Cali gets!
Also, great project, I also want to do a good job at capturing the eyes, I really love eyes and capturing them in a photo is totally important to a great photograph. Great job!
Well, I for sure have experienced your "pop" in the eye color with my picturew - so I agree with your opinion! Talk to you when you get back. Have fun!
Post a Comment