4 Events for a Weekend o' Craziness

1. Yo, we went to POJOS!!!!
A place where kids can be kids and adults can be....kids.













2. Dinner with Dave and Stormy...
With some pictures of Dave's new suit handed down to him from our Grandpa Tom.





3. Moxie!
Our good friends, Troy and Erin Richardson are the proud parents of a brand new little puppy, Moxie. They were nice enough (and brave enough) to share their "newborn" with the kiddos. Moxie was lucky to get out of there alive because the kids LOVED it!!

Andrew couldn't stop kissing Moxie, and Liv couldn't stop petting her little head.

"Wink"




Thanks to the Richardsons for sharing your new baby!!! The kids are still talking about it :-)



4. Church Volleyball at its Finest


This was a truly sad way to end our streak of domination in the Hickories Ward. We were all so excited for tournament that we unfortunately....lost...big time. But all that matters is that we had fun, right ? Thanks to the ladies for the great season!

11 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Okay, first of all, I can't believe you went to "POHOS" without us!! JK :) So, I'm glad the kids liked Moxie. I'll bring her over again for sure...we want her to be a very social dog! Ha! I love all of the cute pictures and I'm sorry about the volleyball loss!

Lance and Becky said...

What a cool little place, I love those kinds of places where you take your kids to have fun, but I swear you have more fun than they do :) Love the cute little puppy, Rylie loves dogs! I'm so sorry about volleyball, our ward is headed to our championship tournament, so wish us luck!

Becky said...

It was a horrible loss! Our team is SO much better than what they played. I may never recover from my disappointment.

I want to play with a cute puppy!! maybe that would lift my spirits and I would forget about losing!
or maybe take me to Pojos!

Life with the Warrens said...

Melissa!!! I miss you so much and I think about you all the time! So happy that you found me cuz i wanted to see that baby girl of yours too. Liv is absolutely gorgeous. Well, I wouldn't expect anything less since you and phillip are very beautiful people. sounds like you had a blast too!

Jennifer Anderson said...

i can't even remember the last time i heard of that place....POJOS!! so funny.
okay, now i want a chihauha (sp?) even more!!
what a fun weekend!

birdbabies said...

okay so Moxie was one of our girl names (we were picking between Raegan and Moxie and one other name) ! that's so funny! well it's sure an adorable puppy! ohwell, we'll still keep the name on our list. :) cute pictures!

Jeff and Angela Boyle said...

This was a fun day! Glad I could spend part of it with ya'll.
ang

Melinda said...

HOw did you fit that all into ONE weekend. YOu must be a partying type of people. Looks like you all had a great time together.

Yes, volleyball was disappointing. Everyone just switched over to this intense mode that did not work in our favor. Sad, sad, sad.

Jessica Law said...

Cute puppy, what kind is it? I didn't know you were playing v-ball. I am jealous. Can't wait to get playing again. It's just around the corner for me. Maybe one day we'll actually be able to play on the same team!

theniufamily said...

Liv is looking so cute. You did have an eventful weekend. Don't you just love church volleyball.

Amanda said...

Hey, I found your blog through Troy and Erin. Hope you don't mind me taking a look. Your little girl is gorgeous!! You guys look like you have a great time! Hopefully we'll get to see you again soon!

Blog Archive