Dude, Chunck! What is up with these shots? I can't believe you have just lept into another league of semi-pro photographers. You might as well let the world know you are for hire and charge them the big bucks for your intense skills. Why am I not surprised that once you decide you are going to do something, you learn all that there is to learn and go after it. I truly feel like a proud Mother watching you as you progress as a photographer. Way to go Chunck.
Dude, Chunck! What is up with these shots? I can't believe you have just lept into another league of semi-pro photographers. You might as well let the world know you are for hire and charge them the big bucks for your intense skills. Why am I not surprised that once you decide you are going to do something, you learn all that there is to learn and go after it. I truly feel like a proud Mother watching you as you progress as a photographer. Way to go Chunck.
Wow! You are quite a photographer! We should definitely get together. I am home most of the day. Where abouts do you live in Boise? If you followed the smell of cow poop you would find me. I love it out here though.
Boyle . . . . Your photos look fabulous . . . in fact they are so wonderful that you don't even need to pull out those Photoshop skills that we used to work so hard on.
These photo's are amazing Melissa, you are sooo talented! Keep up the good work, and when I get to lookin normal again, I'll give ya a call. We need family pics, and I think I found my gal!
Your pictures are so dang good, you are a fantastic photographer. I really need to shoot more just for fun and spend the time doing it. You do beautiful work and I love the presentation you do. You are also good with the photoshop. How did you do the frames around all the photo's? Was it with photoshop or another website? Fantastic Work!
You are so good! Ange is so pretty too. I love looking at your blog. You are my American Blog idol...I show all of my friends your stuff. GOOD WORK TEAM! love Ya! Cami
12 comments:
Dude, Chunck! What is up with these shots? I can't believe you have just lept into another league of semi-pro photographers. You might as well let the world know you are for hire and charge them the big bucks for your intense skills. Why am I not surprised that once you decide you are going to do something, you learn all that there is to learn and go after it. I truly feel like a proud Mother watching you as you progress as a photographer. Way to go Chunck.
Dude, Chunck! What is up with these shots? I can't believe you have just lept into another league of semi-pro photographers. You might as well let the world know you are for hire and charge them the big bucks for your intense skills. Why am I not surprised that once you decide you are going to do something, you learn all that there is to learn and go after it. I truly feel like a proud Mother watching you as you progress as a photographer. Way to go Chunck.
great pics, melissa. i'm jealous you can even go outside right now. its freezing here!
wow!
and we are glad to have this great weather here!! looks like a heat wave at the train depot!
great work!
Wow! You are quite a photographer! We should definitely get together. I am home most of the day. Where abouts do you live in Boise? If you followed the smell of cow poop you would find me. I love it out here though.
Boyle . . . . Your photos look fabulous . . . in fact they are so wonderful that you don't even need to pull out those Photoshop skills that we used to work so hard on.
~Kimi K.
These photo's are amazing Melissa, you are sooo talented! Keep up the good work, and when I get to lookin normal again, I'll give ya a call. We need family pics, and I think I found my gal!
Your pictures are so dang good, you are a fantastic photographer. I really need to shoot more just for fun and spend the time doing it. You do beautiful work and I love the presentation you do. You are also good with the photoshop. How did you do the frames around all the photo's? Was it with photoshop or another website? Fantastic Work!
nice work, Miss, if I do say so myself...hee hee hee.
Love you!
girl you got some skillz!
You are so good! Ange is so pretty too. I love looking at your blog. You are my American Blog idol...I show all of my friends your stuff. GOOD WORK TEAM!
love Ya! Cami
Post a Comment