Just Some Old Magazines...








(Ya, we wish!)






We had way too much fun with this...

21 comments:

Melanie said...

Love it!!!! How the world did you do that?

Becky said...

do you subscribe to photojojo? that was last weeks post, and I thought it looked like fun!

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Ha Ha!! I love it! That looks like fun...and you guys look like you belong on the cover of magazines :)

Melinda said...

I thought the same thing. You all look natural on those covers. I especially love your LIFE cover and Livia's cover. FABULOUS!!!

Robins Family said...

MELISSA! Hi there 'ol pal! Its me Tasha (from ricks, and the 10 girl house)! Hey I know its weird but sometimes I look at my friends friends blogs... anyway I found you. I noticed you live in Boise. We live in Meridian! Here is my email tasha.robins@gmail.com we should get together some time. (BTW don't look at our blog it needs some serious attention)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You are so fun and creative!

Philip and Melissa said...

Mel, go to www.magmypic.com to try it...it's fun!

Kristi said...

So fun, I'm gonna have to try that. Love our hotties!

Unknown said...

Those are the best! You guys have too much fun!

Jeff and Angela Boyle said...

Well, that is cool! They even almost look real...
Love you.

Scott & Jessica Law Family said...

So cool. I am totally doing it. I love brainless stuff like that. Who needs to pay $20 to a kiosk in Vegas when you got the internet?

Alicia and Daniel said...

SO fun you guys are naturals!! WE love and miss you call when you get a sec we need to catch up?!

theniufamily said...

Oh that is so cute. I ahve never seen that before. And PS...I checked the mail today (Monday) and I still don't have that CD yet! But I will let you knwo when I do!

Lance and Becky said...

I love it, seriously you guys are so beautiful it wouldn't surprise me to see you guys on the cover of a magazine!

McBrides said...

That's awesome! And Livia on Vogue looks adorable! That's a great picture!

Tiare said...

Love these! You all look amazing. Then again, you guys always do!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

So the lie in the two truths and a lie is that I have broken both wrists and an ankle. I have broken both wrists but not an ankle. I do have 20% hearing now in my left ear, it just happened over night about a year ago and they tell me it is genetic and I can get a surgery that is rare and expensive or a hearing aid, I do neither of them. I am learning to live with it. And I have had 3 surgeries, 2 knee ACL reconstructions right and left knee and a vocal chord surgery to remove nodules on my vocal chords by a lazer in high school. YEAH IM A MESS and a genetic freak it seems but what can you do?

[Morgan] said...

How fun! I especially like Liv on Vogue! What a beauty.

Logan and Lisa said...

That is sweet! I'm seriously going to try it.

Jennifer Anderson said...

very cute!

Melissa-Mc said...

Oh, you all just look like you belong on the cover of magazines.

Blog Archive