
We officially woke up this morning furious at the Groundhog. Yep, it's snowing AGAIN and we're sick of it! It's not even the "pretty snow" like in this picture
...it's gray and muggy and wet and snowing. On a positive note, there sure as heck won't be a drought this summer.I had a dream!!!!! Of flip flops and capris, skirts and short sleeve shirts. Flowers and lush green grass. Swimming pools and Vitamin D. The smell of tanning oil and chlorine. Picnics, bikes, birds chirping, fire flies and I'll even take mosquitos.
To my friends in Arizona and Florida and Vegas and Cali and all those warm places...tell me (sniff, sniff, cough cough), what does the sun feel like?






9 comments:
AHHHHHHHH!
(Oops, sorry about the comment above, I accidentally hit publish).
I'm so sick of it too!!! It tricked us today right when it was starting to get warm. We should just plan a get away and take the kiddos to Disneyland!!
love you
I think your dream will come true, aren't you going to TAHITI or something, let me see if I can work up a tear for you......oh, there is one- but I think is was for me, staying here in the cold.
Ha Ha! Obviously, I totally know how you feel! I'm craving spring like no other too!
AMEN!!!
I completely feel your pain. I haven't seen sun since before we left to England! My naturally brown skin has gone so light. What a sad thing. Hopefully "the sun will come out, tomorrow"! (BTW-if you starting singing the rest of the song, you're my kind of girl!)
gosh, i guess we sent the seattle weather your direction. i'm sitting at my desk, looking out the window right now at the beautiful blue sky ~ so NOT typical for us, as you know. but as above mentioned by a fellow poster, you DO have a warm vacation to look forward to, so i can't say i feel too bad for you ;)
Well, I being one of your California friends would totally LOVE to brag about the SUN, the Tanning and all that stuff but here where I live it has just been raining like crazy, not too hot yet. I am happy for the rain of course, I do not have to watter my grass and all but I as well can't wait for the sun to come back!!! I need a tan so badly!
I least you don't have ICE like us...it is so dumb school shuts down for it being cold...I so have cabin fever....WHERE ARE YOU SPRING?
Post a Comment