My Little Poser!!


Liv has her routine, her little habits. But this one cracks me up. When Philip pulls up to the drive from work, Liv runs into his arms, points to Philip's pockets, grabs the keys to the car and has her daddy take her out to the car so she can "drive". It's honestly her favorite thing to do in the whole world...at least this month. I was able to catch them in the act as they were yelling at me from the sun roof.



I think Liv is now starting to understand that her mom is totally obsessed with her camera, so she has now begun to pose....and I LOVE it. So we messed with the natural light in Liv's room as she showed me every one of her favorite toys.





She even learned how to take a picture (with my help of course) of her favorite doll, "BAAA-beee" as she calls it. (A gift from Brad and Erin...she loves it.)

5 comments:

Kristi said...

She is so dang cute! Getting pretty good at using that camera girly. When you come to Az I need you to give me a lesson please......... Natural light, shutter speed, apeture, AHHHH!!!! Just thinking about all that I feel my mind actually ready explode!

Becky said...

so which one is your little poser??
I love that one big blue eye peeking out at us!

[Morgan] said...

WATCH OUT! She's so beautiful!
When did Philip get such a sweet ride, if I were you I'd be running out with the keys everyday too! LOL.

Becca B said...

If mike would let him ben would be all over the wheel too. She is such a doll! maybe we could let them both drag in the beamers-ha!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Totally beautiful pictures and I love that she poses for you now, how dang cute is that. You have beautiful photographs and an even more beautiful little girl. I also love how much she loves her daddy, I can just tell that he is a fantastic father. What a cute family to model my family after some day.

Blog Archive