Look Delicious?


So my dear sweet friend Jameka called me last night with the most fabulous news. She won a trip to Bora Bora Tahiti and invited me to come, all-expense paid!!!!! I had to look at some shots of the place and about melted away into my computer as I saw the water, the palm trees, the huts, the absolutely peaceful images. But there's one little blessing that might get in the middle of all this, Livia! Philip is giving full support but it's trying to find a loving home for Liv for a whole week while Philip is at work. I don't know how this one will work out but I thought I'd publicly thank Jameka for even giving me the hope that this could possibly be one heck of a vacation in the third week of March. Thank you thank you thank you Jameka for the invite! What an incredible opportunity!

13 comments:

Jessica Law said...

No way Melissa! I have been there and we stayed on shore, but in one of those huts. There is hardly a more beautiful place on earth. Take caution though, those are the waters that I stung my foot by coral in and you know how big of a problem that became for me. Even though it looks silly, wear water shoes to protect those piggies. I wish I could offer myself up to take Livia for you, but I will be adding one of my own at that time. I hope everything works out. You have to go and I have to tell you all about the Island...gorgeous! Touch up on your French my dear.

Melinda said...

You have GOT to go. These opportunities don't come every.......well, Never! I'd be happy to have Olivia for a few days. I think she knows me from nursery so I wouldn't be a total stranger.

[Morgan] said...

Whatever! You might be the luckiest girl ever. I would love to take livia if we were closer:( That's so awesome!

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Lucky!!! If you can't go, I'll go for you! You know Troy and I would take Liv anytime...however we might be in Arizona that week :)

Heidi said...

No way how amazing you have to go- I hope you can find a babysitter! My sister in law is currently unemployed and living in Boise I wonder if I could ask her (married to Ben's little brother Todd). I know she has been doing stuff like that the past few weeks. She may require some monetary compensation though. Let me know if you are interested and I will give you her email.

Melissa-Mc said...

Livia can come and stay with us!

Lance and Becky said...

Oh my goodness, if you turn it down let me know:) Have so so much fun! It's beautiful! How fabulous! I want to see pictures when you come back!

The Harpers said...

Scott is soooo jealous! Bora Bora is one of the top destinations he wants to travel to. You HAVE to go!

Unknown said...

I am so Jealous! It looks beautiful! I wish we lived closer I would take Livia in a heartbeat!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Now that is an amazing friend. Can I meet your friend too??? I really hope that you can work something out so you can go. Looks so beautiful!!!!

Becky said...

I could have her a few days too, although I would rather have to go myself! how awesome!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Wow, I have the Nikon D40X, how funny that we shoot with the same camera. I just have the lense that it came with but I really want to get a wide lense and a fish eye lense. I just hate how expensive each lens is to get. YIKES!!! Do you have a digital flash or do you just use the one that comes with it? I have a digital flash but I am still figuring out.

Becca B said...

Melissa that is awesome! Send that perty little girl over here, the kids would love to have a friend. Bora Bora is on my bucket list, so you will have to let me know what it's like. I'm sure you will get some awesome pix in with your niu (ha,ha) camera. I can't wait to see and hear all about it. I'm serious about takin liv, give me a call!

Blog Archive