Liv loves her dad. Let me rephrase, she love love LOVES her dad. Poor guy comes home from work and Liv won't let him put her down. But don't be fooled my friends, he eats it up...every minute of it.


© Snapshot - A Photography Blog. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio
11 comments:
gorgeous day, gorgeous baby!! Love that daddy daughter bond! when we gonna hang out and photoshop together??
Love the pictures. Seriously beautiful!
wowsers! You are getting good. You need to blow that one up of Liv really big on a cool gallery mounted canvas. Thanks for the talk yesterday...I needed it.:)
I know how she feels, I am a total daddy's girl too.
We better have a daughter someday so Ben can experience this...
I need to take some lessons from you. I seriously don't know how to use my nice camera!!! They are all gorgeous pictures!! Liv is beautiful as always. Give me a call so I can pick your brain about cameras and photoshop!
Great pics!! You're the best :) Lets chill soon :)
Those are awesome. Really, they're sweet. Daddy and his little girl! So cute.
So today we drove by your old place and Ellie said, Mom I think in the summer when the snow is gone I should ride my bike back over here and see if Livia still lives there.
I guess she thought you didn't want to come out in the cold? I told her you moved, but she insisted we come back and check just in case!
I love that top blog thingy you did...you're incredibly creative!
Ok so you know that you are amazing at taking pictures right?? You are!!! I love your subjects, they are great to work with, your little girl is breath taking. And I dig the hat!!! I am way impressed by your work!! Great job!
By the way, your new header is so cute and what kind of camera do you have?
sooo cute! That is a great 1st shot...worthy of some kind of award or magazine cover!
Post a Comment