VIVA!!!!!!!


What an incredible weekend!!!!! Thank goodness for my mom and cousin Natalie that helped babysit the children while the rest of us flew to the crazy city of Vegas for a mix of business and pleasure.
Jus International had a pre-launch event at the Platinum Hotel and Spa in Vegas right on Flamingo Avenue with a fabulous view of the strip. People from all over the world came to this event which helped us all put into perspective how incredible this company is going to be. I am so proud of my brothers and Philip for all the work they've been doing to make this company successful...and it hasn't even launched yet! (check out the new website!)
So the point of this post is to record how wonderfully relaxing and fun the ladies had while the men were off schmoozing. Facials, massages, pools, food, and of course, the shopping!!!!!!!!
We also had the privelege of listening to motivational speakers and nationally-known doctors about health and life and living it to its fullest. I feel relaxed and rejuvinated and I'm ready to conquer the world today!





Thanks again, mom, for all of your help this weekend! My apologies for the broken shower door when Liv fell against it, and for the elbows and feet in your face when she slept with you, and for all those poopy diapers you had to change and the hours you spent at the POJO'S/arcade because the kids were having the time of their lives! You are the best and I am so grateful to have you!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Sounds like a very fun weekend. If there is another conference there next year you will have to let us know because we will most likely be living there

Unknown said...

How fun melis! I could use one of those relaxing trips. That's really neat you guys started your own company, sounds like it will be very successful and it's a great product.

Becky said...

glad you are back! I Love to get away, don't care where, just love to go go go! good thing you have your mom around to help!
Good luck on the launch!

[Morgan] said...

ENVIOUS! How lucky are you?!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That sounds like so much fun. I love short little trips to Vegas. Sounds like you girls had a blast and at the same time were great supports to your husbands.
By the way, I love your page and all of your posts, you are a great writer and are very artisitc and creative. Im glad we are blogging buddies!

Jessica Law said...

SOOO jealous and happy for you and your much needed time away. I checked out the website and it is awesome! Love the intro to Jus. I'm sure Liv loved the time with Grandma alone.

[Morgan] said...

Hey, I was just thinking about last year about this time when I was lucky enough to watch livia for a couple weeks, she seemed big/older to me at the time, now my Jonas is that big it's hard to believe! I just wish I could slow him down a little!

Becca B said...

It sounds like you had a fantastic time!! Shopping and pampering could life get any better? How fun! So exciting about the new company, I can't wait to hear how things go when things get rockin!

Blog Archive