Most little girls...

....have these amazing dresses with spring colors and ruffles, flowers and bows to accessorize. Well, Liv had that on at one point but then she opted for this pictured above; camo pants, ugly multi-colored sweater, striped socks, and patent leather blue shoes for Easter Sunday.
Precious.




The Hide.


The Hunt.



The bliss and trade of goods.



And the total Sugar high.

11 comments:

[Morgan] said...

That's hilarious! Ellie does the same thing! Sometimes I think, sure go pick your clothes today, what can it hurt I don't buy you anything UGLY. Then, she'll walk out of her room in something outrageously miss matched and I don't have the heart to tell her to change... GIRLS are GREAT.

Melissa-Mc said...

That's great! Megan did the same thing: stripes, plaids, polka dots all together. When I see a little girl at the store dressed in an interesting outfit, I say, 'good job mom' for choosing the more important battles. I think Braden wore a superhero costume into every store we went until he was 6 years old.

Unknown said...

I love the camo pants! You are doing amazing at taking pictures! You are so talented!

Jeff and Angela Boyle said...

Fabulous day! We always have a blast with you guys!

Life with the Warrens said...

she looked cute no matter what! looks like you had a blast together!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

She seriously can pull off anything and then with your photography being so amazing on top of that you guys can wear anything and look good! Looks like a total blast and great easter!

Jessica Law said...

The color in your photography is so vibrant. You have an amazing eye for it. I do want to see Liv in her Easter duds though. Post some pics. The link to your photo site is MUCH better and more eye catching too. Love you.

Becky said...

love those giggly kids!
I would chose the camo pants over a dress myself! good job liv!

The Harpers said...

You gotta love a girl who knows what she wants and doesn't compromise that. She is adorable!

hot potato said...

liv is beautiful and so stylish! great choice for easter. i had such a nice time with everyone last night at the sixonesix, too. good food, good people, good conversation...ahhh. very nice indeed.

can't wait to get together again. in the meantime, we always have our blogs!

The Rupps said...

I love it! Looks like Liv is my kind of gal. Not afraid to be a little creative with her clothing. Can I tell you how much I love your blog. Where do you find all the time and cute things to put on it. I just love it. Love Ya!

Blog Archive