So we finally did it. We took our first cruise, and it was honestly the coolest thing ever. I know, we're seriously not as cool as all you other peoples that cruise on a monthly basis, but nonetheless, it kicked booty.










So we finally did it. We took our first cruise, and it was honestly the coolest thing ever. I know, we're seriously not as cool as all you other peoples that cruise on a monthly basis, but nonetheless, it kicked booty.










© Snapshot - A Photography Blog. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio
23 comments:
Fun stuff. You have so much enthusiasm in each picture ;-). Looks beautiful. Is it weird that I am totally jealous of your long legs?
Ummm...are you a supermodel? And if not, why not again???
Looks so fun! I'm jealous!
So fun!! I love all the goofy, cheesy pics :) I'm glad you guys had a great trip. I've only been on 1 cruise and I loved it... Oh, and that's cool that you went to Atlantis. I stayed there a few years ago during Christmas for a family vacation. It's a pretty cool place! Well, enjoy your tan... I'm jealous!
wow.
i totally agree with the supermodel comment above my dear. you are absolutely stunning.
that picture of philip 'under' the water is awesome.
glad you had such a great vacation!!!
oh and, how do you get your pictures so big? i love them.
You are freaking super model....Speaking of swimming suit moments...Remeber going to Granite Point and the Brown Bikini trick.
It looks like you had an awesome cruise. How do I get me some of that? Love ya Mu CHa Cha!
Oooohhhh, Aaaahhh! I love cruisin'. It looks like you had such a blast!
WOW!!! Such AMAZING pictures!! You make a cruise look like the BEST vacation EVER!! :) Seriously! I have to admit, I've never been on a cruise before and have never really had the desire to go, but I'll definitely be looking into going on one for our next vacation! I've heard lots of negative things about cruises before, so it was good to hear that you guys had a fabulous time!!
That looks amazing. You are looking pretty hot yourself! How fun!
I'm glad you had a great time. I need to go somewhere warm soon.
Holy Crap that looks like it was SO MUCH FUN!!! I love love love the picture of you and Phillip in the water, its SO HOT!!! You guys are the best looking couple EVER I am pretty sure! Congrats on your first cruise, I LOVE that form of travel, glad you had fun! Whoever wouldn't would be CRAZY!!!
How fun! I'm jealous! :) Your pictures are beautiful. I can't wait to go on a cruise someday!
That looked like tons of fun! Joey and I are planning to go on a cuise in a couple of months and your pictures got us very excited! By the way, you could totally be a supermodel!
Looks like you all had so much fun. I wish I could go to the beach. I should go to the beach here moe offten.LOL. happy Thanksgiving. tell you husband its on come NOV.22nd Go UTES!!!
Oh I am so jealous! I have never been on a cruise before- hopefully someday I will get the chance though. I agree with everyone else too- you look totally like a supermodel(:
look at you super model! looks like so much fun! i like the niu look of you blog too :)
Oh my!!! What a FUN trip!:) And how beautiful are you? It really looks like you had a blast...and such GREAT pictures, as always!:)
I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melissa,
Mikes Stone here. Looks like you guys had fun, Ash and I went on cruise a few years back and loved it, they are DOPE! Anyway I am really just wanting to know what blog template you have I love the huge pictures, can ya hook me up? This face is too pretty to be viewed in small pictures. Thanks.
hey i just found your blog through ashlee stones. kinda weird cause I NEVER blog hop...ever...but anyways, your photography is to DIE FOR...but so are your microscopic pores and your FLAWLESS complexion...NOT FAIR...but none the less, BEAUTIFUL photos. beautiful people. beautiful everything.
How fun, what a well deserved trip! Love the pictures! Glad you had a fun time!
what a great vacation, too bad you were right next to us and didn't stop by.. hope you have a good excuse:) You both look beautiful and I am glad you are doing so well.
Yeah- after reading everyone else's comments, I figured I'd go with something different. Looks like a TERRIBLE trip with very ugly people.....SIKE! I'm going next time!
Post a Comment