To Sum it all up...

I don't think that I am physically able to go through 500 pictures and choose which ones fully show and describe this past holiday .

So I chose just a few. Starting with my sweet little family.
Our family has gone through quite the turn of events this past couple of weeks, and those are surely to come in future posts, but for now....I like this pic. A brief moment of the three of us together for about an hour in the back of my parent's house. Didn't last long since Philip and the boys had lots of work to do, but I savored it.


But then comes Turkey, Ginger Bread houses, Turkey Bowl, and just a few moments of happiness with some peops we care about quite a bit.





Not too many but it's all about the people. It's all about getting together and appreciating each other. Thanks to my sweet mom and wonderful dad for housing a rowdy crowd and providing some pretty sweet moments. I truly am grateful Love you all!

17 comments:

Beverly said...

Thanks for your fun photos covering memorable Thanksgiving events we planned and actually followed through with this year. It seems we always have big plans but not enough time for all the fun. (Lots of naps and eating have to be figured into our time table which we forget occasionally)

Melissa,you do such a wonderful job on your blog. Thank you for keeping us close by including all our friends and loved ones.

Love, Mother

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Beautiful pictures as usual! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! Gotta love huge family get-togethers. : )

Melanie said...

I miss you all looking through all of your gorgeous pictures!!! Speaking of gorgeous... you are looking hot as usual!

Kassie said...

Your family is so beautiful! And YES I'm not sure what happened to that post, but it's back up :)

Happy Holidays Melissa...

Erin Boyle said...

Miss,
We had the most amazing time in Boise! Thanksgiving was perfect! Thanks for all you do for our family!
I picked up our Christmas cards today. They are beautiful! A million thanks, and all my love!
Erin

Becky said...

great fun, but I am a little concerned about your comment on the "turn of events" whats up??

{Marie Long} said...

Love the way you capture your holidays.

SPARKY said...

your parents ARE wonderful! i know how hectic it is around our place with our crew and we have probably half of yours :O) thanks for your sweet note.
glad you had a wonderful thanksgiving

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Well I must start off by saying I am quite interested in seeing the up an coming posts explaining the many events going on in the Niu Life! Hope all is well and happy! Glad you had a great Holiday weekend with friends and family, love the gingerbread houses those look RAD!!! Love ALL the shots AS ALWAYS!!! Well I just love you guys and wih we could have been there playing with all you rad folks! Happy Late Thanksgiving and a Happy Planning for Christmas December I wish apon you!!! Tell your fam, well Phil I say Hi since Liv doesn't really know me!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

My friend Lyndzee did our pictures for our Christmas card, if I sent you some shots could I get a card made by you??? I LOVE THEM!!!! SO CUTE and totally Custom which I just love, how much they running??? Let me know? You can call me to cute girl!

Blanchards said...

Hey Miss ~ It's true LA has it's perks but you seem to have a heck of a lot of fun in good old Boise ID! I am jealous you are around family. Your pictures are beautiful!!!... always good at everything you do. Liv is so cute too...I love the I voted sticker on her head, that is where Ella puts all her stickers she gets at preschool. Tell your husband hi for me, it would be fun to see you guys at Christmas. Love, Rach

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Don't ya just love this time of year? You can never get enough family, friends, festivities, and FOOD!!! Your family seems to have tons of fun.

A.Niu said...

You take the most Beautiful Pictures. I only wish you guys could be here throught the Holidays, cause I wouldnt mind letting you follow mw around. This guy was going to take pictures of us, But I chicken out. anyways Happy Holidays. Tell Philp that I got a early Christmas present. Go UTES!!! LOL. PLease Send me you guys Home Address to my Email its niualvina@gmail.com

Jessie said...

K you don't know me, but I just have to say...could you be any more gorgeous? I think not! Great pictures!

[Morgan] said...

might i ask how you curl your hair so perfectly? do you use an iron, rollers.... what? tell.

Erin said...

So fun to see you guys and your family- please say hi to them for me, especially your mom and dad. Miss and love you lots,

erin

candicetheresa said...

What a BEAUtiful fam!

Blog Archive