Just a quiet Saturday.
Waking up to Buttermilk pancakes from my favorite local breakfast joint, a church Christmas party, cruising the town in search for our new home, and now...........special daddy daughter time. An afternoon break.
© Snapshot - A Photography Blog. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio
12 comments:
Hey Melissa! This is Jessica Peterson Atwood- I came across your blog and it was so fun to see your darling family! It would be really fun to catch up and hear more about your family and what you've been up to. You look so good as always and your little girl is adorable. It will be fun to keep in touch now-
By the way, I have Paige's and Robyn's blog sites on mine if you want to take a look!
What a sweet little daddy!
Sounds like you guys have been going non-stop! I love that picture of them napping! so sweet!
bliss.
and yes, please email me some sort of instructions on your beautiful hair!
2peasinmypod@gmail.com
I love low key Saturdays. They are few and far between.
Relish those moments. They disappear so quickly. I miss you, come over and play!
Hey Melissa....how fun is this whole reuniting after 10 years thing???? I loved getting your comment and checking out your adorable family I love the name Liv it's soooo cute....I'm so glad that you found us! now we can all stay in touch better. You guys look like you're doing great! I haven't blogged since the holidays hit...and have so much to add so maybe this will inspire me to get my bum in gear and catch my blog up to how fast life is flying!
Aaawwww... so stinkin cute of a picture and a moment. SO SO SO GLAD that you had that time together and that you are YEAH looking for a home!!! That is SO SO SO EXCITING!!! You guys are just the cutest family I think EVER possibly!
That is the cutest picture! Aren't Dad's and their little girls so precious together! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!
Hi gorgeous! Happy New Years, can I get your email address? I went private. :)
I love pictures of people sleeping. Well maybe not Philp But look and your lil miss... Way to cute. Give me a heads up on the next time you guys come down so you can take our pictures and I have time to lose weight!!!LOL. Happy Sabbath
Meliss, where have you guys been? I feel like it's been forever. I hope all is well and that all of you have been able to get lots of good naps in, just like in this picture. :)
Post a Comment