I've got so much to catch up on, I don't even know where to start. Where have we been, where are we going?
Christmas.
New Year's.
Photography.
SHEESH!!!!! I'm so behind.
I'll just start with this....
Liv and I had a fun morning putting together a little package while Philip was away in Japan. We wrapped it up, put it in a Mini-DVD player and gave it to her daddy when he got off the plane.
Enjoy.






46 comments:
Oh my gosh, CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting!! What a cute video. So is that how you told him? I love it! Liv is such a cutie. My favorite was the "I hold it" part. Too cute!
YEAHHHHH!!! I'm so excited for you!! What a sweet video. I hope you're feeling well, not like I do in the beginning! What a beautiful family you all are.
Yes, Marcie, that's how we told Philip! We've been trying for over a year so it was quite the moment :-)
CONGRATS!! Melissa I'm soooo happy for you!! that was adorable, I totally got the goose bumps. I loved it. I had my first two in July and it got hot by the end but I love having summer birthdays (there are so many more options of things to do) I think July is a great month! CONGRATS!
Awww that's so cute! Congratulations.
OMG how cute:)Congrats on the new addition.
Wow Melissa. Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! Hope you start feeling better soon,
wahoooooooo!
YAY!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!! Congrats!!!!!
HOW EXCITING!!!! That is such a sweet video. I had Emma watch it with me and she said when it was done that she wanted to watch Liv again. I am so excited!!
OMG!!!!! HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS???? SERIOUSLY??? I AM SO SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU AND WHAT AN AMAZING WAY TO TELL DADDDY!!! WE ARE TOTALLY DUE AROUND THE SAME TIME, DO YOU HAVE A DUE DATE YET? MINE IS JULY 13TH! O I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!! HOW ARE YOU FEELING? BY THE WAY I MISS YOU AND ALL YOUR FUN POSTS BUT TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH! CONGRATS MOMMY DADDY SISSY AND NIU BABY!!!
Yeah! Baby Nui #2. That is so awesome...I was wondering when that was going to happen. Hopeful we can see each other while we are both Pregos....What fun. Congratulations!
Love ya!
wahoo! yipee! woot! woot!
congrats my darling.
Congrats!
That was adorable. Congratulations!!! Although, I can't imagine that kids come any cuter than little Liv...well, I'm sure #2 will be right up there. She is adorable and what a fun way to tell Philip.
Congratulations! Two is lots of fun!
2 down 10 more to go... 12 kids is a niu's wife goal.LOL. I quit at 5
2 down 10 more to go... 12 kids is a niu's wife goal.LOL. I quit at 5
YEA!!!! Congrats! I know you guys have been trying for awhile now, so this has to be quite an exciting time for everyone! And I love how you broke the news. I sent an email to Jeff with a picture of my pregnancy test and said, "what are you doing around March 11th?" It was fun. Anyway, I hope you are feeling well and that July comes quickly. I have no doubt #2 will be just as darling and beautiful as #1. Love that little girl!
We missed being at the Rigby family party. My mom said everyone had a wonderful time. Maybe next year?
Take care!
Amy
oh I am so excited for you! I hope all goes well, are you sick?? will you please just get a LITTLE fat for me? I want to see that it is possible for you, but alas, you will look perfect still!
Wow congrats! Very fun news. I love when Liv says she will hold it.
congrats, congrats, CONTRATS! Troy and I are so happy for you and we hope to see you soon!
that i swear was the cutest vid for any dad to see! i am so happy for you guys! a new baby is very exciting especially for big sisters! i hope you are feeling great and don't get any sickies!
Even though I all ready knew...I have chills all over my body!
Love you!
Erin
I knew it! I had a feeling and was gonna call you! congrats! sooo excited for you two!!! hooray!!!!
That video was such a cute way to share fantastic news. Congratulations!!!
Cute video. This is such exciting news. Congratulations!!!!!
I can't see the video from my ph, but I'm guessing you're prego too! Yaaaay! Congrats, and from the comments, July?? I'm due the 10th! That's soooo many July babies I know of. You make #7! Woo hoo for July! Hope you're feeling good and doing great!
CONGRATULATIONS you guys!!! This is such exciting news!! How FUN that we'll be having babies at the same time!! YAY!! I'm due on the 15th- when is your due date?? I'm surprised that you were able to keep it from Philip for so long! Hopefully that means you've been feeling good. Spencer's been hearing my tired and nausea complaints for WEEKS now!!
Congrats to you!! That sweet little movie made me cry (in fact, I'm tearing up just thinking about it) I can only imagine how happy your sweet little family must be. There is truly no greater joy than those little babes. We had Chloe in July and is wasn't bad at all. The best part is that is is nice and sunny outside and you won't have to worry about RSV right off the bat. We are so happy for you!!! Hope you are feeling well!
that is so awesome. i'm so excited for you. the video was such a great idea. i love it! hope you are feeling and doing well. July what? Raegan was born July 18th. It's a good month!
what a fun and cute way to tell the happy news. what a nice surprise, congrats! i believe it is very exciting to bring in another baby to the family, always. :)jenny
CONGRATULATIONS! What a blessing . . . I can't wait to see and hear about your journey of becoming a family of 4.
CONGRATULATIONS! What a blessing . . . I can't wait to see and hear about your journey of becoming a family of 4.
Oh my goodness that is adorable! What an exciting time. It is comforting to hear that others have been trying for a while... then success :) CONGRATS!!
Congratulations! How old is your little girl? Very cute video... what a little doll you have! You're a strong woman to keep a secret that great, but what a great moment I'm sure when your husband saw the video.
Wow! Congratulations Nius! So did you know you were expecting when I made my announcement of expecting at the same time? Or did you just find out? Cause wow, I canNOT keep a pregnant secret from Timmy. So I am major impressed if you can! And I read all these comments, and WOWZA the babies that are all coming in July. I think at least five of the commenters are due in July, and now I add mine to that. Due July 15th. Post your date when/if you know it. I liked the comment about you please getting a little fat. You were a GORGEOUS pregnant woman with Liv, so yay for another gorgeous pregnancy! Long shirts and leggings, here we come! SO SO happy for you. CONGRATULATIONS!
That was so stinkin' cute! Congratulations I'm so excited!!!!!!!
It's me again, I have been thinking of you all day and your Niu baby #2, I am SO EXCITED for you and so stoked that we are due the same month, HOW COOL!!!
I was thinking something was up at the Rigby Christmas Party. You just smiled when I asked if you were pregnant again, because I knew you guys were wanting another. I am so happy for the both of you. Congrats (:
YEAH!!!!! so happy for you!
Thats so cute. Very creative!!! Im so excited.
CONGRATS!! That is so exciting, and what a fun way to tell your hubby! Your little girl was just precious in that video- what a treasure for your family! I'm anxious to hear what you are having! Love you!!
Congratulations! Lots of babies right now!!! EXCITING! Love the way you told your hubby!
Congrats! What a CUTE way to tell eveyone!
Post a Comment