ANYWAYS........I need to post our 875 pics from our Arizona trip. I totally struggled on which ones to keep on record so you might get quite a handful.
Our trip started with a stop in Salt Lake City for the annual Bingo Christmas Party! Let me tell you, 50 Bingo-screaming cousins running to a jam-packed room of goodies, presents, and fun has become quite the tradition. Check out the intensity of the peops playing Bingo....no one wants to miss out on first pick!
Next up? Sedona....wonderful Whitney and Leland (Philip's bro) put together a sweet trip to a fabulous resort. Although, I enjoyed maybe 2% of the time there. Simply because I was vomiting for a straight 24 hours. Notice how many pictures we are NOT in....Philip was kind enough to stay behind with me in the condo and hold my hair, rub my back and say "There, there."












Philip would not feel that Gilbert, AZ was home unless he could get all his old buddies together for some serious has-been football.









My sweet girls, Jessica and Shantell!

Liv found a friend. A very close friend, Lukie. They couldn't keep their hands off each other.
Christmas day the kiddos and the boys built the fire to bury the pig and the lulupulu....the funky looking delicious green stuff. Mmmmm, I love it.













Christmas day the kiddos and the boys built the fire to bury the pig and the lulupulu....the funky looking delicious green stuff. Mmmmm, I love it. 







Grandma Suzie has 9 dogs, and Liv was in heaven.




Sweet Grandpa Paul and Grandma Suzie

This below might be a disturbing picture: I found my daughter playing with her Auntie Maggie outside, rolling in the dirt with the dogs in boys underwear, ratty hair, and some 70's looking headband. I'm sorry, I was consumed with nausea to care too much but it truly was hilarious.


We said good-bye to Dusty as he and Devin went back to basic training, we said goodbye to the sun, the warm weather, the doggies, Grandpa Paul and Grandma Suz, Liv's Aunties and Uncles, and hopped on the plane to come back to this........ 
Snow, cold, and fun with Grandpa. Thank you to all the Niu Family for a wonderful vacation....we love love love you guys.
If you need me, I'll be in the refrigerator. I'm working on gaining some weight to show Becky my fat face when I get pregnant :-)











18 comments:
It sounds like you get pretty sick in that first tri! I feel for you! The photo of Liv tromping around in boy underwear had me laughing for about ten minutes. Classic
Ha! That pic of the boy undies is truly funny. And P.S. I'm sure the words "melissa" and "fat face" don't belong in the same sentence! What a fun trip!
Missy this is Ben. The guy in the yellow shirt in the football pics, is his name Russel? I think I played with him at Ricks.
It looks like your holiday break was a blast! (Except for the vomiting part!) So is your little girl excited to be a big sister? So exciting- I really am so happy for you! Where did you and your hubby meet?
I sure you will make a valiant effort, but still fail! but I will give you an E for effort. especially when everything makes you throw up.
jealous of the warm weather- I really need summer back!
liv in the pen, in some boys underwear... hilarious, but i smell blackmail written all over that one!
Hell Yes! Totally stoked that I made the blog - those were some sweet action shots... my strategy to wear the bright yellow shirt totally payed off! Ha! Good to see you guys!
Looks like you had a great time...well everyone but you. I hope you are feeling better in the next few weeks!
I love the picture of Liv in the underwear. If you ever need to borrow some, we have TONS over here :)
Hey Melissa! Great pics of your fun time with fam! Also, congratulations! I am so excited for you and Philip and Liv! I hope you get feeling better!
what fun pix! congrats on baby niu #2! hope you get to feeling better soon...**hugs**
looks like you had a great vacation, of course minus the throwing up. i'm feeling your pain girl. i don't throw up, just feel sick all day, all night, it's sooooo great!
congratulations.
so your sandwiched right between beth and i! crazy huh? guess vegas got us all in the mood :O)
That looked like so much fun. I hope your feeling better:( I love being pregnant, Got shaun to alot more around the house. that explains why I have 5 kids.LOL. When are you guys coming for Vaca?
How fun! LOVE Sedona! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope you feel better soon! I didn't know you were trying for so long. It took 2 years for us to get Brooklyn, then bam, we got Troy right away! Crazy how things work. I'm sorry you have to go through that. I wouldn't wish it on my enemy's!
Hey Philip and Melissa! This is Jolene and Cameron Monteath from AZ...Melissa, we only met you once at your reception, but Cameron and Philip go aways back! Just wanted to say hi and we're glad we found you guys!
Looks like so much fun there with Phillip and his fam out there in the good ol AZ!!! Love the "has been" football picutres but more than that just that you wrote "has been" is funny to me.
Love your pictures, ALL OF THEM as always! Your little girl is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Ok and love the boys undies, dogs, headband, and dirt, SO FUN!!!
So sad that you are sick as a dog! Just think, not much longer till you are out of the first trimester then it gets wonderful right??? That is what they tell me? We shal see! I am still SO excited for you!
Gosh I wish we lived closer, seriously I LOVE YOU GIRL!!!
Meliss, CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so thrilled for you guys! That little video is precious.
And what a fun holiday you had- sad that you felt so sick for most of it.
I'll be thinking of you and hoping the sick phase passes quickly!
xo
Looks like a fun Holiday season!! I love all pictures!! hope you're feeling well
I love the picture of your daughter in the boy undies. LOL.. Can you email me your blog email address please my dear so I can invite you to my blog? :) thanks chica
kfeinga@tmo.blackberry.net
Post a Comment