




"Hey Liv, do you know what today is?"
"Yep, I go to school today."
"You excited?"
"Oh yes. Mom, I go to my school."
"Yes, we're going to school."
"No mom, MY school. I go by myself."
"Okay, you can go by yourself."
"Listen to me mom! You stay home, mom."
"Okay."
"Just me and my friends! Charli not come, and mom not come, just my school and my friends."

Doesn't this attitude usually start in junior high?
Sheesh..we are in for it.






14 comments:
Oh... the attitude little girls are born with. Tommy could hang with her any day. And by the sounds of it... Liv could hang with my boys pretty well too. We are all about Spiderman ALL THE TIME! Too cute! You look FABULOUS!!! Can't believe you just had a baby, SHEESH! And, Island Park? Mike's uncle owns Mac's Inn... we love that place;)
oh man. she sounds a lot like a little girl i have here. . .
i do take comfort in it though, knowing that she can take anything on with her independence and confidence. it makes sending her to school a little easier. i don't know what i'd do if she hung on me and cried! i'd be a sad mess and want to keep her home forever. wait, i'm kind of that way anyway. lol.
i hope liv is loving "her" school!
she sure is cute.
haha Cody does that to me every time we go somewhere he knows I will make him leave eventually. He tells me, "Mom, I will go to Brennan's house and you will leave. I won't leave"
Like if he makes sure I know that up front that I won't be able to take him home after.
She is so big and such a beautiful little girl
Oh my , her and Bianca share same look at whole school thing :D That is so funny !! Well at least you don't have to deal with non stop crying every time you try to leave.Bianca just started her third week at school and love it every moment there . I am so happy for Liv at her new milestone!!! Go girl!!!!
I love that little Liv. Wish you were here. We started our preschool co-op last week.
Cute pictures, cute post, and cute kid, she is a ball of fire and I LOVE IT!!! I think her and my niece Makenna would get along SO GOOD or kill one another because they sound so much alike it is so funny! She is one sweet ball of fire, GOOD LUCK!!!!
Tell Livia we are so proud of her for loving her school. Oh, about the frog photo with the red bloodshot eyes?? Aren't you and Philip getting enough sleep? Is that how she sees the eyes around her? Please get some rest dear daughter.
ha! I love it. You, my girl, look fabulous!
You think you are safe until they hit the teenage years, but wow, are we wrong. I have my daughter already complaining that she doesn't want to wake up and get ready for preschool. Sigh.
Your daughter is adorable and yes, if you lived here she and Makenna would be two peas in a pod.
No way, Junior Higher's don't want to go go school! She's a darling little student... wish Liv was in my class (if I had a class)! Love Liv's excitment for school!!
I'm so right there with ya! B thinks she can do anything by herself, and she would much rather have Daddy's help than mine. Little stinkers!
Oh boy! Ready set go! She looks so cute.
My girls are like that too. I feel bad for a minute and then realize I'm grateful they want to do it themselves and aren't crying because they don't want to go. I love your baby girls blessing dress. So precious.
Melissa , Please send me your post address , I have found something that I need to send to Liv from Bianca . This is something that I forgot to do for a LONG time :)
Post a Comment