I went to the mail box a couple of weeks back and opened up the sweetest gift a girl could ever receive. My sweet mother-in-law sent little Charli a blessing dress, the tiniest most petite linen boutique dress I ever saw. So delicate, so beautiful.And this past weekend, we were able to use it to dress and bless our Charli Mae.
Back to the topic of this post...
It's not just about Charli's blessing, it's about us as a family. When you are completely surrounded by those friends and family that you absolutely adore, you cannot help but feel so blessed. Every single person that showed up to our pint-sized event added serious swelling to my heart. I can't thank them all enough.
To celebrate, Philip worked all night to prepare some good lookin' finger lickin' ribs, as Erin and I prepared some sweet pork for the Cafe Rio salad. We ate and talked and laughed....and ate...
(I had to zoom in on Liv to show her new pose in pictures. If you can't tell, she is completely in love and totally obsessed with Spiderman. Silly, silly girl.)


Speaking of silly...
No more words, just a big THANK YOU to those that were able to support the fam and baby Charli. You were the perfect part to a perfect weekend.
































12 comments:
What a happy bunch of people at such a happy event ! The dress is truuuly gourgesssss !!! She looks like sleeping it thru the most of it :D.I miss that time when my babies have been blessed , they are just SOOOO new to EVERYTHING .Just loved the picks !!!!
okay, i'm just going to say...you are in SO much trouble missy! 1. your parents are in town 2. you bless your little girl 3. you had cafe rio pork salad...and you didn't tell me?! real cool. :) congrats, your girls are beautiful and the blessing dress for Charli was gorgeous! can we please get together? maybe take the kids somewhere fun before winter hits.
I love that you have so much family around to support you in a baby blessing! What a great event. :) LOVE her precious little dress.
How funny that we both posted about our little girl's blessings at the same time!
Your pictures are amazing as always, the company looked amazing as well, salads YUMMY, baby girl BEAUTIFUL, dress is fantastic, everything looks like it is going wonderful for you guys! Your family is beautiful!
I truly wish we could have been there. This is such a beautiful event--the first of so many more to come when you love your family so much. She's adorable--and you all look so happy!
Congratulations! Charli looked angelic. The whole time I was scrolling down looking at the pictures, i wondered "where is LIV?" when I finally came to the group pict with LIV...LOL and I wasn't disappointed, what an absolute darling! I loved her pose. And Spiderman is totally cool!
I miss you and the whole Rigby family so much as I look through your cute pictures! I really wish we could have been there. Charli is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations.
What a beautiful family. It looks like you have a great support system and it looks like you had a blast! Congratulations on the blessing.
What a blessed day. Charli is blessed to have been born to awesome parents and extended family.
Oh, happy blessing day! Troy and I need to hang out with you guys soon...and meet cute Charli. She looked beautiful on her blessing day. I'm glad it was a great day :)
Oh I am loving the Spiderman poser!
Beautiful dress! And looks like a fun party! Yummy, yummy food!! Love Liv's Spiderman pose, too funny.
Post a Comment