D.I. Halloween

There's nothing more fun than getting creative with $3 costumes at your local D.I. Here's what we came up with this year.

Liv, our Superhero.
(not sure which Superhero, she designed it herself)


Charli Mae, rockin' the pumpkin.
(It was the only costume that fit her at D.I.)


Me, as Niobe.
(Besides the fact that my skin is a different color, I'm a half-a-foot taller, my costume didn't match, no weapons, no acting skills, no kung-fu talent, and being very un-famous, I think we could totally be twins.)



Philip, as The Rock Obama.
(If you have no clue what that is, watch the video. Fairly enjoyable.)





Life is all about what happens while you're planning. I might chalk this up to be my favorite Halloween yet...I had my man and my two girls with me.
And we owe it all to D.I.
Hollar.

11 comments:

Beverly said...

What a great Halloween look you all sported and to think it came from D.I.!! How could you have looked any more authentic paying big prices? Sorry we didn't get to see you in person. Love you lots.

Erin said...

Excellent! We rocked the home-made/low key Halloween this year too. It's the way to go.

[Morgan] said...

i am certain you guys couldn't be any more awesome.

[Morgan] said...

oh, and attractive. you guys are one good looking family.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Dang, more people would do DI costumes for Halloween if they could pull them off like your family! I LOVE YOUR COSTUMES!!! I LOVE that Liv designed her costume, I love your little Pumpkin and the shot is BEAUTIFUL! YOU are SMOKIN HOT!!!!!!!!!!! And Philip, THAT IS SO FUNNY!!! Perfect for Philip! You guys are the coolest family ever I am pretty sure!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Love it!! Great costume ideas.

theniufamily said...

I think you guys look great! Cool pictures.

Simantha said...

loved the costumes, I have to say, I am a total LIV fan...LOL. Absolutely loved her costume!

The Stones said...

You are SOOOOOOO freaking HOT!!! And I can't believe your back in Boise! YAY!

jessica said...

Loved the costumes- Liv is one funny, independent little girl! Charli looked adorable and you do look hot girl!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Impressive. Love the costumes. Way to be fun parents!

Blog Archive