View from Ensign Peak

Not your regular family pictures...but they WILL be blown up on our walls.













11 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you guys!
J

Unknown said...

I love those pics. what a great idea. How are you so skinny after two kids. I still wish I was tall!!!

Big Sister said...

I love the pics! And omg could Liv and Charli have cuter (and exactly alike!!) nose profiles?!? So cute!
Trina

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Love, love, love these they are PERFECT as always when the subject is your family and the photographer has something to do with YOU!!! Love them! Perfect family shots!

McBrides said...

Those are awesome! And we love the video, that's so fun!

{Marie Long} said...

Very creative, you must have seen something like this in your head long before the shot was taken. They are amazing!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Cool silouettes! Very creative!!!

Beverly said...

You are always stepping out of the box with some new creative way to take photographs. Thanks for keeping me vividly aware of the beautiful world we live in and how important family together times are. Powerful, captivating photos.

Melanie said...

AMAZING! LOVE them!

Jana said...

Those are really really really really really cool!!

Courtney Schramm said...

your family is so beautiful i can't get over it!

Blog Archive