That is SO COOL!!!! That is almost cooler than family photo's and you know how much I like family photos. WOW!!! If we are ever up there we are SO going to hire this man and do something like this! He did an AMAZING JOB!!! Kip and I were totally at that park before!!! Still so in love and you Melissa are HOT I kept saying that out loud, Phil is looking good, and your kids BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Charli's eyes are so big and BEAUTIFUL and Liv's personality shines through on this video. She is a natural! Perfect video!
Hi guys- This is Philip's cousin Michellei. Marie gave me your blog address...so fun to see what is up with you guys. I love your whole blog and this video...this is like the cutest thing I have ever seen! Melissa...I haven't even met you yet and I just love you from reading your blog (amazing photography by the way too.) Sooo wonderful to see you Flip so happy and blessed with such a beautiful family. Love you guys!
9 comments:
That is SO COOL!!!! That is almost cooler than family photo's and you know how much I like family photos. WOW!!! If we are ever up there we are SO going to hire this man and do something like this! He did an AMAZING JOB!!! Kip and I were totally at that park before!!! Still so in love and you Melissa are HOT I kept saying that out loud, Phil is looking good, and your kids BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Charli's eyes are so big and BEAUTIFUL and Liv's personality shines through on this video. She is a natural! Perfect video!
WOW! That was amazing!!! What a great thing to have for a run down memory lane in the future!!! And what a beautiful family!
I love this video! I love your family and I love that Layne made this for you.
Great job, Layne! Of course, it helped that you had such a special family to video!!! Videos are such a great way to capture memories!
OH my heavens that is sooooooo cute, brought tears to my eyes!!!!!!!!
That is so great! He really is very talented--along with the family he shot! what a treasure!
How fun!!!!!!!!!! I loved every minute.
Hi guys-
This is Philip's cousin Michellei. Marie gave me your blog address...so fun to see what is up with you guys. I love your whole blog and this video...this is like the cutest thing I have ever seen! Melissa...I haven't even met you yet and I just love you from reading your blog (amazing photography by the way too.) Sooo wonderful to see you Flip so happy and blessed with such a beautiful family. Love you guys!
AMAZING!! Where do I sign up for one???
Post a Comment