There is nothing better than escaping the cold weather for a little sunshine and family. We had four packed days of absolute craziness.
A bridal shower at Joe's Farm Grill in Gilbert...
And last but not least, a beautiful beautiful wedding. Incredible food, incredible reception, gorgeous people, and six handsome brothers, together for the first time in a long while. We obviously spent some time in the photobooth....
Now we musn't forget the late night talks until 2am every night, the breakfast bash at Grandma's house, the beautiful temple ceremony, the In n' Out trips, pestering Aunt Rachel at Macaroni Grill, shopping with the girls, or the constant racing from one event to another. I really don't even remember sleeping. I hardly put my camera down...in fact, I had a black thumb from taking so many pictures AND a bruise on my forehead from my camera. Sounds pathetic, I know. But this trip totally solidified how fetching radical my in-laws are...and how blessed I am to be a part of this fam.
I love you guys. Seriously.


































8 comments:
Oh my goodness, this post made me SO happy! I smiled through the whole thing... I'm still smiling. It was such a great weekend. To bad there aren't another 6 Niu boys that need to get married off:) See you at the next one!!
Wow Melissa! Looks like lots of fun for the Niu girls...but when don't we have fun? I love the pictures! I can't believe that Charli Mae has teeth. What a gorgeous girl!
I love how you can see how hard you all worked at the "dancing" class. What a fun time and great memories to have!
Looks like quite the family to be a part of! I LOVE the fact that you girls went to a "dancing" class that is GREAT!!!! Seriously what a wonderful idea! The shots are AMAZING as usual. Kip is like "o isn't that your photography idol's blog?" yep pretty much! Love you girl, wish I could be your neighbor! Glad you have a rockin family and glad you had a wonderful trip!
oh to have warm weather!! oh, but it is on its way! What a great family, what great fun!
Tell all the Niu girls they look like the Radio City Rockettes. Oops, maybe no one in your generation knows who the Rockettes are. Actually, the Rockettes are world famous and have been around for about 79-80 years. I loved your post and so glad the little girls enjoyed the Arizona sun. http://www.radiocitychristmas.com/nationaltour/
Sounds like you guys had a blast-- love the dancing tights by the way. Great in-laws can be just heavenly! Your cute little family just keeps getting bigger! Your baby is hardly recognizable since the last time I looked at your blog-- simply adorable though!
I love this! You can come back and bug me at work anytime you'd like. I'm excited for May!
Post a Comment