
Shocked, we found that a little tomboy actually enjoys her "pretties".

We discovered she enjoys the corner, and going shirtless.

His proof that Melissa did in fact plug the toilet with Scentsy wax and paper towels.

He captured an embarassing moment dressed in armor at church. What the crap.

Liv's sheer disappointment in a shark costume.

Philip Roth Niu taking pride in a book with his name alongside a passionate couple making out.

A morning ritual between father and daughter...smoothies and mustaches.

Liv proving that she, too, cannot smile in a picture but would rather pose rediculouslessly like her mother.

A solution from Philip and Uncle Brad: when child is out of control, use Saran Wrap.

Liv using older sister dominance.

The eldest is a gangsta.

...instilling confidence and allowing her to dress herself.

And the latest...

...a fun trip down the slide at Rafiki's resulting in a split chin and a bloody lion costume.


A father taking total pride in a very brave little girl.

No screaming, no wailing, no wiggling. Just a few tears.


Six stitches and a bloody shirt later, she couldn't be more proud.






13 comments:
Oh, the randomness was great until you got to the broken chin part--that just made me shutter. What a brave little girl! You didn't say how she got it? It seems like no kid can go through life without a few of them!
Hey there...You'll have to check out the post I just put up a few days ago it's like dejavu! so sorry and I literally know exactly what it's like...poor thing!
Oh, Ouch!! Grandma's can't stand to see things like this. Quite frankly, I am grateful it has not happened yet. Livia is fearless. It was fun to come see her after my day at work. She was curled up on the couch being so brave. I do love her too-soft-for-impact-with-a-hard-slide chin. So glad she processed it well because I would have fainted.
Wow , Melissa ! You got one brave girl for sure ..... I feel bad for you as a mom .... long road ahead of you . Hold on to your nerves !!!! Kiss to the little ones !
Husbands can take some of the best pictures, ones that I would have just over looked.
Those pictures are all classic! Your little Liv has such personality!!! Love all her faces!
WHAT A BRAVE GIRL with the chin, YIKES!!!! Glad she is proud and glad she is in the mending process!
Such a cute post..I think cell phones sometimes capture more real life moments than our real cameras sometimes! Talk about randomness...Livia's nurse is in our ward!
poor little girl. i love the picture of you dressed with armour in church.
Perfect piece of life! I am so impressed that she stayed so still...Dominic was so wiggily when they did his that they had to put in a straight jacket :( I am sure those won't be her last stiches...lol....We miss you guys!!
Ouch!...I am dreading the day we do stitches but I know they will inevitable come. Glad to see you guys are keeping busy with life and your two sweet babies. Charli makes me laugh she is so cute!
Love Rach
Ouch!!! Sorry to hear about the accident. I just hated to have that happen to my kids!!! She surely is the cutest little tomboy ever!
I love finding random pictures in my phone! Liv was so proud of her stitches. We loved seeing you last week! Can't wait for the next one.
i just love this so much. Random pictures of hilariousness. Liv is a character. Just like her mommy. :)
Post a Comment