so who's YOUR photographer? do you just put your camera on a tripod? I am super bad about getting in the pictures myself because I am always the one taking them.
Oh so cute! Can I just say that Livia is is absolutly beautiful. Wow. Philip better start getting ready now for when she grows up. The boys will be coming!!!
9 comments:
so who's YOUR photographer? do you just put your camera on a tripod? I am super bad about getting in the pictures myself because I am always the one taking them.
Your family is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!
Love the shots done by you I am sure, super woman!
Beautiful people, beautiful pictures and beautiful words. can't wait to meet that beautiful baby!!
So Cute!!
Cute pictures! I'm glad you guys are happy and doing well :) I wish that we lived closer, so we could hang out like we used to!
Oh so cute! Can I just say that Livia is is absolutly beautiful. Wow. Philip better start getting ready now for when she grows up. The boys will be coming!!!
Love Livia in curls and dresses.
Love Mommy and Daddy's adoring eyes.
Love baby Charli.
Love your sweet family.
I am just going to agree with your sweet mom Beverly.. She said it perfectly! You do have a very beautiful and loving family.
These are the cutest pics ever.....
Post a Comment