Just another reason....

.....why I love my husband.

I turn the corner from the hallway only to find him blow drying and styling her hair. She's clean, bathed, and happy.




Oh so silky smooth.
It's a common occurrence. Ever since she was a baby, he would shampoo, throw in some detaingler, give her the "green blanky" to keep her warm and comfy, and plop her in front of her favorite cartoon.

I never thought I'd be fortunate enough to have a husband who knows how to round brush my daughter's hair.

I love that she allows it. And even more, I absolutely love that he loves doing it.


13 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Girl you got yourself a good one! Way to go Philip!!! That just touches my heart to see those pictueres! SUPER SWEET!

Becky said...

I love it when they do those manly things! I got me one of them too! she will have fond memories of her dad! can he do prom hair? that could come in handy!

Rachel Niu said...

Philip is such a good daddy. I love it!

5 Brothers Farms said...

aww! how sweet is that?! pretty sure if we ever have a girl...and my husband is in charge of styling her hair...it's gunna be a hat day!:)

Angie Judd said...

That is just so sweet. Love it.

Ralae said...

That's awesome! I don't even know how to round brush my own hair! HAHA!

Erin said...

That's really cute.

brody and kenzie said...

You sure got yourself a sweet one Miss!! Can't wait to hook up with you guys and have some fun!!

joelle said...

wow that is great! I don't even think my husband has heard of a round-brush...haha Liv is beautiful :)

The Richins Family said...

oh how sweet! what a good dad!

Felder Funnies said...

I'm impressed! I can hardly get Chris to do his own hair!! I love your P90X post-- I finished it about 2 months ago and then got pregnant! My sweet body is slowly dwindling to a chubby mom!! It is a killer workout huh??

jessica said...

I. love. it. That is seriously so darling. And I love that you capture those sweet "little things". You'll have to keep us updated on the P90X journey! :) Go get 'em!

reokii said...

Just wanted to let you know that your husband served his mission in our area. We are from Gainesville, Georgia. I don't know if he remembers us or not. We are Rick and Libby Turner, we have 3 girls who are all married now--Alison, Amy and Andrea. We have been blessed with 5 grandchildren as well.
Anyways....I love your blog! What a sweet, beautiful family y'all have!!
We think the world of Elder Niu! It is so wonderful to see that he has such a great family with happiness and joy all around him!
Thanks for letting us enjoy your beautiful pictures!
Be sure to say Hello to Elder Niu from us!

Blog Archive