
Don't worry, it's not real. Seriously. We didn't go to Saturn.
What seemed to be a miserably cold day in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City was soon turned to a fun and educational day of imagination:
We landed on the moon.
Put on our martian ears and goofed-off on Mars.
Hopped over to the Church History Museum and reminded each other that we all once lived in heaven.
Our children "nursed" brand new babies.
We dressed like baby Jesus.
And just plain tuckered each other out.
Put on our martian ears and goofed-off on Mars.
Hopped over to the Church History Museum and reminded each other that we all once lived in heaven.
Our children "nursed" brand new babies.
We dressed like baby Jesus.
And just plain tuckered each other out.

















This baby Jesus was not so peaceful.






But the absolute best part was watching Grandma interact with her Grandbabies, observing my sweet sister Erin with her soon-to-have-baby-girl belly, and little Aunt Rachy hang out with her nieces and nephews.
Life is good, ya know?






11 comments:
Melissa, I love how you captured some of the special moments of our Salt Lake trip. Thanks to Joyce telling us about the "I Am a Child of God" room at the museum, Tyler, Thomas and Livia can now adequately care for a new baby.
I'm so glad you enjoyed the Church Museum "I Am A Child of God" Exhibit. You did a wonderful job of capturing the innocent expressions of the kids. Great picture taking!
What a FUN day! Wherever this is- I WANT TO GO! The "I am a Child of God" exhibit looks awesome. Madi would be in absolute heaven being able to take care of all those baby dolls! And lucky you to be close to family!
what a fun weekend that was! GOSH i love family :) it's so fun being an aunt. miss you.
Ps. we are not sick anymore and i chickened out and didn't cut my hair all off.
what a fun weekend that was! GOSH i love family :) it's so fun being an aunt. miss you.
Ps. we are not sick anymore and i chickened out and didn't cut my hair all off.
Ok your family just looks like it is full of fun and personality. Looks like you had a blast of a day. Your kids are so cool, so BEAUTIFUL and SO full of personality. My goodness, SO CUTE! Love you guys!
Life is good! What a fun day. I like the picture of Liv with your mom and Liv is pickin her bootie!!!
What a wonderful day you all had together! Isn't it great that you can always find something great to do, even when it's terrible weather outside. It just takes a little imagination--and all of you certainly have that! Loved the blog!
These were some of our favorite activities to do on a regular basis when we lived down town SLC... so great, right?!
This made me miss it back West.
Erin
Hey Miss, just wanted to say hi and thank you so much for the Christmas card. I loved it! Little Charli is the cutest thing in the world. I loved her outfit in the picture...is that something you wore?...so sweet. Anyway, looks like you are keeping busy. Hope everything is going well with baby 2...you look beautiful as always. Love, Rach
Oh my. Don't tell me you went to this on Monday, cause Tim and I spent the day at the Gateway on Monday and were at the Children's Museum/almost Planetarium. Are you living here again? just a visit? Anyway, great pics!
Post a Comment