My quads are tight. My calves are pulsing. My abdominals are aching. I continually shake while holding my 6 month old child, and I certainly can't squat down to pick up a toy without almost collapsing. I'm pretty sure even my pancreas is hurting.
We've started P90X but we do it on our own at the good old YMCA. If you know my husband or have ever seen him in the gym, he's got some serious intensity. But not just that, he used to be a trainer to high school and Pro athletes....and now, he's training me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
yikes! I hope he doesn't push you to look like that. ;)
ha! no worries Marie. pretty sure it's not possible.
p.s. we move on the 28th. If you're ever in Nor Cal look me up, I can show you the sites!:)
HAHAA! Who knew muscles could be so scary?
P.S. I wish we lived closer- I'd hire him to get me back in shape after baby #2 arrives. I'll need it- haven't felt like exercising in months... eek!
Hahahaha.... that is AWESOME!!!! Kip and I have started running and just got the P90X video's! LOVE THEM!!!! I sure love that last photo, quite hot I must say....NOT!!! You crack me up!
Yikes! P90X plus Phillip!? Yowza!
can I join, i would need elderly out of shape level to keep up, but its worth a try, right?
nice bod, I posted a picture of me as a bodybuilder in high school, you will have to check it out! http://fantasticphillipsfamily.blogspot.com/2008/07/blast-from-past.html
not even photoshopped!
I bought the DVD's two years ago and I've only worked out to them a couple times. You have reminded me how much I need to get going again! They kick your BEHIND for sure!
Joey and I definitely know the feeling. We did it for 3 solid weeks, then the holidays came. Joey started it again, but I don't know if I'm up to it again. It's a tough but fun workout!
Post a Comment