Santa Fiasco! Double the Merry-ness.

So here's the problem. My mom every year books "Santa Claus" on Christmas Eve. Well, this year, we had a problem.
A big problem.

A random Santa came to the door just to say Merry Christmas. The kids attacked him and unbeknownst to him, he sat and talked to the children.

THEN, the Santa that my mom booked came 10 minutes later.

We all panicked, laughed hysterically, and told the kids that Santa's brother "Fred" was here as well!

We thought we had totally ruined the kids and their belief. According to the pics, Liv loved it but started losing some respect for the "Santa with a fake beard"


























The second half of our Christmas vaca, we got to hook up with my dear bestest sweetest friend Jessica. I love her and her hubby dearly.


Plus, Liv has a boyfriend. Lukie. She wants to marry him.


So even though we might have totally confused and altered our children's belief in Santa Claus, they still seemed to be happy and gay. Besides having ALL our family with us, we seriously could not have had a more pleasant, stress free, wonderful beautiful Christmas.

Hope yours was as Merry as ours!

5 comments:

Felder Funnies said...

Sounds like a fun Christmas and loved seeing the pictures of Jessica and her kids-- that is fun that you still keep in touch. Your little girls are just too cute too! Brock gave a tug on Santa's fake beard this year too and was a little disappointed. What a funny memory though!

Whitney Niu said...

The double Santa cracked me up... what are the chances. I mean, how often does a random Santa end up on your doorstep? Funny Funny.

jessica said...

Oh, hilarious with the double Santa!! Love it. I love the pictures you take- you really capture the moments. You look just as beautiful and happy as ever! Glad you had such a merry Christmas!

Erin said...

That Santa mishap made me laugh out loud!!! HAAHAAA! So cute and funny.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

As always I LOVE all of your pictures. Looks like you all had SO MUCH FUN!!!! Love the matching jammies, what a cute family! I think you guys might be the cutest family like EVER!!!
Charli looks bigger than Brooke to me. Although Brooke is small for her age and knowing Charli's parents I bet she is big for her age. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I bet her and Brooke would be such good buddies! I wanna move up there SO BAD!!!

Blog Archive