But now, all is well. And to celebrate our return to society..
We made a snowman.



What I find completely humorous lately is that Liv is trying to exude herself in mature adult-like conversations. So as we rolled the snowman, she talked my ear off. "How's your day, mom?" "What's your favorite chipmunk?" "Did you know that snowmen sometimes bite?"
And she even taught me the importance of eating only fresh snow.

At first I thought she was kissing the snowman in this pic...but nope....

....she was eating the snowman. Poor Pierre.

As I snuck into the house to check on Charli, I learned that just as a man to the ocean, you never want to turn your back too long on a 3-year-old. Our masterpiece snowman from France soon turned into a product of demolition.




We're all back to ourselves over here at the Niu house.






12 comments:
OMG - this is awesome, Melissa. I just love that little Livia to death. I find it hilarious that she turned the snowman into a demolition project. Lovely. LOL :)
Poor Poor Pierre!
This is pure Livia. If the snowman was a little kitten named Mona or a pygmy rabbit whose name eludes me, she would fiercely protect it from any attack. I guess snowmen aren't as important to her as animals.
What a cute mother you are to make a snowman with your three-year-old.
So glad you're over being sick! Yuck! Looks like a fun day in the snow.
You do such a great job with your pictures and comments! Your site is always fun! See you at the Christmas party this weekend.
Poor snowman. These pictures are great! It looks beautiful there!
i for one, have MISSED you blogging. these pictures are so colorful and full of life. i love them.
can you email me your new address? I have a Christmas card here with your name on it...mikeyandnatalie@gmail.com
This is so funny I came across your blog , I use to work with Phillip at sunglass hut ages ago. I think I was in high school. Tell him I was baptized my senior year of high school. When I worked with him I was not a member but I remember him telling me about going on a mission. Tell him Hi for me and congrats on such a beautiful wife and kids. I love love your photgraphy too.
-Natalie
melissa! i just love your humor. i got a great laugh this morning. thank you. my day started with a smile. glad to hear you're all feeling better. if i'd known, i'd brought you some soup :O) hopefully we'll see each other again in the near future. maybe a play date sometime...seeing as how our children are the same ages! ry and liv would have a great ole time destroying snowman together. that's right up his alley. blessing this holiday season and merry christmas!!!!
We had the same thing you did... how did you give it to us all the way across the country!! And yes we celebrated with a snow adventure... what a treat after the apartment for a week straight!!!
Love that last picture of her with the snow flicking off of her head. I really think that Liv and my niece Makenna would be BEST BUDDIES if they lived near one another. She looks like such a fun kid to raise, I am sure she is a handfull sometimes but who would want a boring kid anyway right??
Post a Comment