Lazy blogger am I. Trips to Utah, Mother's Day at Little America, Ethan's Baby Blessing, Logan's baby blessing, Katie's baptism, Rachel is pregnant, Layne is soon to be a dad, Charli's crazy personality and development of her "snake fangs", Livia planting flowers with cousins Tyler and Thomas, Erin's cute prego belly, Brad's whole world about to be rocked with a new baby girl, attempts at taking a family picture and totally failing, and other randomness I found on my camera.
But first and foremost, lets show how Philip can make pushing a stroller look sexy. You hot hunk of a man...

























































14 comments:
Wow. SUch cool pictures, Melissa! I am so happy for you and ALL of the Boyle family!! So many adorable grandkids! You're lucky you all live close enough to be apart of each other's lives.
I miss you guys!
Where, oh where did you get Charli's dress? I think I really need to buy one for Talyssa.
Busy times! Charli is so cute and I love her pouty lips. Jealous! I'm excited to see you guys next week!
WOW you have been busy, as always I LOVE EVERYTHING!
Such cute pictures! I wish every picture that I took was a professional picture like yours... every moment of your life is perfectly captured. It must keep you busy, but I love it!
Sure wish we were still hanging out with you guys like the good old days :)
Love the outfits! Great pics. I love the family pic in front of the Temple on your bellies. Welcome to the impossible feat of getting everyone to smile simultaneously :)
I wanna give MY two cents!!! OH MY FRIGGEN GOODNESS your girls are toooo precious!! Lovelovelovelove the pictures of you and your little ladies!:)
Thanks for catching us up on all the Niu family adventures. We have missed your blogs! They are always a highlight!
So many happy moments captured on your camera. Loved your family photos because you capture such great emotion in each one. Loved Brad and Erin's family photos. Loved Jeff and Angela's family photos. Loved David and Stormy's and Layne and Rachel's photos, and I love you. The respect you have for others is truly shown in your work.
P.S. Now I know where my beautiful Mother's Day pot originated. I will cherish it even more seeing how it was made and decorated by the girls. New buds are now forming and will soon turn into flowers.
Wooo long eyelashes.
It's so fun to watch your babies grow up on your blog. I always remember Liv's birthday becuase I remember how relieved you were that it wasn't on 06.06.06. haha. funny the details you remember in life huh? and Charlie has got to be turning 1 just around the corner cause I remember having Hadley 3 weeks early, and then you turning right around and having your babe early too! And so, i will birthday stalk your kids for life probably. Happy birthday to the Niu babies. Mom and Dad still looking gorgeous of course too.
Hey Miss! It's good to catch up on what's been going on. We still need to get together at some point. Love the pictures as always!
Miss, you are such a talented photographer! It is so fun to look at your pictures. Life is never boring is it. Beautiful families, beautiful kids, so happy you all are doing well.
Hey Family, I really love the Pic of Charli's eyelashes:)
Post a Comment