Reasons to love Austin: The Laws. The Kays. The Southern hospitality. The shopping. Charming Charlie's. The Food. Downtown. 6th Street. Crazy parades. Cover bands. Shlitterbahn. The Weather. The friendships. And did I say...beef?
I can't wait to go back again, and again. And then again. And then maybe one more time.
O this reminds me of the year we lived in Austin. We love it there too. What took you guys there?
Did you know Nothing Bundt Cakes originated in Las Vegas? They also have one in Salt Lake so a little closer to you in case you ever get the urge for their amazing frosting (maybe they even have one in Boise- I don't know)
I loved seeing Scott and Jessica's family. Jessica looks just as beautiful as ever and I'm grateful you have maintained your friendship with them. Livia and Charli looked like they had a ball!!
It was good to see you!! I am glad that you got to experience austin and eat at The Salt Lick! Come back anytime!! (Russell and I sure are photogenic aren't we!!)- Monica
4 comments:
O this reminds me of the year we lived in Austin. We love it there too. What took you guys there?
Did you know Nothing Bundt Cakes originated in Las Vegas? They also have one in Salt Lake so a little closer to you in case you ever get the urge for their amazing frosting (maybe they even have one in Boise- I don't know)
I loved seeing Scott and Jessica's family. Jessica looks just as beautiful as ever and I'm grateful you have maintained your friendship with them. Livia and Charli looked like they had a ball!!
It was good to see you!! I am glad that you got to experience austin and eat at The Salt Lick! Come back anytime!! (Russell and I sure are photogenic aren't we!!)- Monica
Looks like fun! Love the picture of Charli by her name on the building. What a cutie.
Post a Comment