You have had lots of birthday parties lately, haven't you?! And each time, you have made the kids so happy and feel so special. Just enjoy these events to the fullest because all too soon, they are all grown up! (But then you will get darling grandkids--and that's so special, too!)
I love your new blog. I guess you can't have "Baby Niu Story" forever. The girls are growing up and I love all these fun photos of Livia at her party. She is such a light in our lives and her personality makes us miss her when she isn't around. So grateful she had a memorable birthday!! You and Philip are wonderful parents to the girls. Thanks for taking such good care of our precious grand kids!!
Love the new blog. Looks like Liv had a great birthday. She is such a fun little girl with a wonderful personality that shows in every photo! Great pictures as always.
5 comments:
You have had lots of birthday parties lately, haven't you?! And each time, you have made the kids so happy and feel so special. Just enjoy these events to the fullest because all too soon, they are all grown up! (But then you will get darling grandkids--and that's so special, too!)
You have such beautiful girls!!! I love the photos.
I love your new blog. I guess you can't have "Baby Niu Story" forever. The girls are growing up and I love all these fun photos of Livia at her party. She is such a light in our lives and her personality makes us miss her when she isn't around. So grateful she had a memorable birthday!! You and Philip are wonderful parents to the girls. Thanks for taking such good care of our precious grand kids!!
happy birthday big girl!
Love the new blog. Looks like Liv had a great birthday. She is such a fun little girl with a wonderful personality that shows in every photo! Great pictures as always.
Post a Comment