Pink & White: She's One

I did it. I went overboard. The details, the food, the outfits, the decor…Pink. All Pink. Pink everything, and then maybe a little white. But I didn’t stop there. I needed astro jumps. And the perfect cake, and the not-so-perfect attempt to making Martha Stewart decor. Oh wait…what did I miss? That’s right. A pony. No, let’s make that two. And the coolest part of the evening? My pink-splashed friends and family who came to humor me in their pink and white get-ups. After all, real men can wear pink, right? BOOYA!






















Could these individuals honestly be any cooler? Man, I love these peops.












Then, there’s Layne; sneaking around the party with his mechanical arm brilliantly capturing moments and memories that I, honestly, will love and treasure forever. This video to me was priceless; three minutes of my favorite people celebrating the birth of my favorite one-year-old. If I had the choice, I would hire and glue Layne to our wall and make him capture our whole life and piece it to a song. Thank you, oh, thank you, Layne, for sharing your talent. You have no idea what it means to us.

Thanks for being there, my friends. Here’s to you.


Charli Mae's First Birthday Pink and White Party from Layne Boyle on Vimeo.

3 comments:

[Morgan] said...

i have never seen anything cuter than this.
the party,
the pink,
the treats,
the outfit,
the birthday girl!

wowza! way to go melissa!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Wow, what a fantastic birthday party with such a beautiful little one-year-old, amazing decorations and pictures and great friends and family to share the joy!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Cutest birthday party I've ever seen. Love her ruffly pink outfit, the cake and all the food and decor. What a loved little girl. The video is priceless and the pictures are amazing. What a cool mom you are.

Blog Archive