Morning Blues

It's morning breakfast, and she's angry at me. I poured in only ONE pouch of instant oatmeal and of course, she wanted two.  "It's not deep enough, mom." Her puffy morning eyes and poochy lips were too much for me not to grab a camera.  For the purpose of keeping her look in tact and not wanting to lose the priceless emotion in her big blue eyes, I held the camera by my belly and snapped away.  Confused, yet still angry, she still wanted to pout.  She eventually gave in.  But the outcome of me holding my ground was her determined appetite for a whole entire bowl of oatmeal.  And of course, I had to pour her another bowl.  But nonetheless, I never, ever, ever want to forget this face. 



2 comments:

[Morgan] said...

oh man. that's a beautiful face.
pout and all:)
i've missed you around these blog parts girl, so glad for an update or two!

Kim said...

LOVE how you captured Liv's emotions!

Blog Archive